THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Anyone Around!
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptySun Dec 27 2020, 15:54 by Robti

» sub £50 screwdriver set
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptySun Jun 21 2020, 12:11 by Robti

» Anyone bought anything during lockdown
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptyThu May 14 2020, 07:27 by Iceblue

» How is everybody
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptyWed Apr 01 2020, 15:35 by Robti

» 2020 future watch collection
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptyWed Jan 01 2020, 09:21 by Iceblue

» 31st December 2019
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:41 by Iceblue

» Happy new year too you all
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:29 by Iceblue

» Merry Christmas
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptyWed Dec 25 2019, 21:47 by Robti

» 13th November 2019
Delivery Driver Surprised me today  EmptyWed Nov 13 2019, 17:54 by Iceblue

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

5 posters

Delivery Driver Surprised me today

SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Delivery Driver Surprised me today  Empty Delivery Driver Surprised me today

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 10 2017, 20:17

Domecurb pm'd me during the week to ask if I would be in today as he was sending me something and it would be delivered sometime today . As you do I got up early 8.30 made a cuppa then sat by the window waiting , 2nd cuppa Coffee , 3rd followed by 4th then around 3pm a car pulled up and this delivery man got out of a car .... he was huge easy 7ft , he walked down the drive well I say walked he kind of strutted down as if he owned my driveway .

Ruth went to the door and the deliveryman said " You must be Ruth " and she invited him in .....

It was only the Boss man of the forum Mr Domecurb himself paid us a visit . He was driving friends to a wedding up in Newcastle and decided to pop down to sunny Middlesbrough to say hello

With him was his 40 watch storage box with a few really great watches inside which I or should I say we my wife included had a great time looking over his collection .

So gentlemen of the forum our boss man is not a myth he does exist and I have met him . Great seeing you Bruce what a surprise it was .
    Robti
    Robti

Delivery Driver Surprised me today  Empty Re: Delivery Driver Surprised me today

Post by Robti Sat Jun 10 2017, 21:39

Don't believe you he doesn't exist unless you have the photos to prove it Wink
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Delivery Driver Surprised me today  Empty Re: Delivery Driver Surprised me today

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 10 2017, 21:44

Sorry no photos but you will just have to take my word on the fact he does exist
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:17

It's defo a imposter lol

I love reading things like this great job Bruce and John and a lovely incoming watch too
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:25

Iceblue wrote:It's defo a imposter lol

I love reading things like this great job Bruce and John and a lovely incoming watch too

Well all I can say is if he was an imposter he had some great looking watches with him Very Happy
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:31

May be one day I will have the pleasure until then I will take your word for it Very Happy Very Happy
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:35

i dont excist...i am SeikoJohns alter ego.......if he keeps taking the tablets i will disapear Shocked
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:37

I new it I nearly fell for it
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 10 2017, 23:13

domecurb wrote:i dont excist...i am SeikoJohns alter ego.......if he keeps taking the tablets i will disapear Shocked

But but but I have photos ..... Oh wait I dont .... But it was you ....wasn't it ???? Oh great my meds need increasing
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sat Jun 10 2017, 23:16

SeikoJohn wrote:
    domecurb wrote:i dont excist...i am SeikoJohns alter ego.......if he keeps taking the tablets i will disapear Shocked

But but but I have photos ..... Oh wait I dont  .... But it was you ....wasn't it ????  Oh great my meds need increasing

i havent left the house today scratch
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 10 2017, 23:27

domecurb wrote:[
    i havent left the house today scratch

I definitely need to increase my meds then. Very Happy
    Elwood
    Elwood

Post by Elwood Sun Jun 11 2017, 14:17

This isn't a great thread, got to admit I laughed out loud when I read John's first comment. That was a good surprise Bruce, well planned. Also, love the Invicta. I've steadily gone from not liking divers a great deal to being fixated by them. Must be the influence of this forum.
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sun Jun 11 2017, 14:34

Elwood wrote:This isn't a great thread, got to admit I laughed out loud when I read John's first comment. That was a good surprise Bruce, well planned. Also, love the Invicta. I've steadily gone from not liking divers a great deal to being fixated by them. Must be the influence of this forum.

apologies in advance if there is any adverse effects on your wallet silent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 04:10