THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Anyone Around!
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27 2020, 15:54 by Robti

» sub £50 screwdriver set
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21 2020, 12:11 by Robti

» Anyone bought anything during lockdown
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14 2020, 07:27 by Iceblue

» How is everybody
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01 2020, 15:35 by Robti

» 2020 future watch collection
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01 2020, 09:21 by Iceblue

» 31st December 2019
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:41 by Iceblue

» Happy new year too you all
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:29 by Iceblue

» Merry Christmas
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25 2019, 21:47 by Robti

» 13th November 2019
New Arrivals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13 2019, 17:54 by Iceblue

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Elwood
Robti
SeikoJohn
7 posters

New Arrivals

domecurb
    Admin

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Arrivals

Post by domecurb Thu May 18 2017, 12:54

Pulsar 7S26-X004 Divers, 45mm including the crown guards,screw down crown, 200M WR, drilled lugs, 22mm lug width.
    this is every bit as good as the Seiko SKX007 and maybe even a little better if only for the more interesting case design....to be honest i prefer it Neutral
    the X004 is quite a rare watch and don't come up for sale very often so i am chuffed as i have been looking and missing out on some for a while now.
    there is also the plus that it can me modded, all Seiko parts gen or after market fit

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2102

SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Thu May 18 2017, 13:10

Lorus VX42-X110 arrive from Domecurb but the bracelet was just that little bit too tight . Suggested I got a bracelet extension (something I had not heard of) the extension fitted and now I can wear the watch .

New Arrivals  - Page 2 S-l500

New Arrivals  - Page 2 A426ea10

Last edited by SeikoJohn on Sat Jul 08 2017, 13:35; edited 1 time in total

domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Thu May 18 2017, 13:14

SeikoJohn wrote:Lorus VX42-X110 arrive from Domecurb but the bracelet was just that little bit too tight . Suggested I got a bracelet extension (something I had not heard of) the extension fitted and now I can wear the watch .

that looks ok New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

really light isnt it? ....almost like plastic
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Thu May 18 2017, 13:59

It is so light and with it not being tight on my wrist it actually feels sometimes like I am not wearing a watch.

I did not realise that Seiko put the 7s26 movement into one of their Pulsar watches. Very nice watch BTW I like a lot.
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Thu May 18 2017, 18:19

domecurb wrote:Pulsar 7S26-X004 Divers, 45mm including the crown guards,screw down crown, 200M WR, drilled lugs, 22mm lug width.
    this is every bit as good as the Seiko SKX007 and maybe even a little better if only for the more interesting case design....to be honest i prefer it Neutral
    the X004 is quite a rare watch and don't come up for sale very often so i am chuffed as i have been looking and missing out on some for a while now.
    there is also the plus that it can me modded, all Seiko parts gen or after market fit

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2102

Another great watch & all the better being one you have wanted for some time, you must be really pleased. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411  
    you've been having quite a week for new arrivals and unless my arithmetic is wrong still have one more to come. Shocked Very Happy
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Thu May 18 2017, 18:25

SeikoJohn wrote:Lorus VX42-X110 arrive from Domecurb but the bracelet was just that little bit too tight . Suggested I got a bracelet extension (something I had not heard of) the extension fitted and now I can wear the watch .

Very smart & dressy watch which would be perfect for any occasion. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Being Titanium it is very light & that will be quite a contrast weight wise to some of the heavy stainless steel watches. Very Happy
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Thu May 18 2017, 19:01

daff62 wrote:
    Very smart & dressy watch which would be perfect for any occasion. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Being Titanium it is very light & that will be quite a contrast weight wise to some of the heavy stainless steel watches. Very Happy

It is so light I dont feel I am wearing it half the time , I am just really glad to be introduced to Bracelet extensions

without the Extension I can sadly say that the watch would just have been left in a drawer being unworn which is a real shame .
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Thu May 18 2017, 21:10

SeikoJohn wrote:
    daff62 wrote:

It is so light I dont feel I am wearing it half the time , I am just really glad to be introduced to Bracelet extensions

without the Extension I can sadly say that the watch would just have been left in a drawer being unworn which is a real shame .

I had heard about bracelet extensions though didn't know whether they could be used for any watch bracelet or just specifically for certain brands. As you say it's great that they have enabled the watch to be worn as its too nice not to be worn. Very Happy

domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Thu May 18 2017, 21:21

Tissot Couturier Automatic Chronograph Watch T035627 A
    this arrived by Fedex late this afternoon, i wasn't expecting it until at least next week....the story is: a friend of my old watchmaker friend bought it from a friend in Germany who bought it very very cheap from somewhere, sold it to my friends friend who sold it to my friend who then sold it to me for what he paid for it all before it had left Germany Rolling Eyes

anyway.its mine now cheers
    this is as far as i can remember the first modern Swiss auto chronograph i have owned [ i think, but don't quote me Razz ]
    its quite a big watch at 45mm wide and 18mm deep, but is very comfortable, i think the 24mm bracelet helps to support the weight, the dial is matt black and the indices and hands are bright polished steel, i was a bit concerned that there would be a lack of contrast between the dial and hands, but i think the matt finish helps with it as its very easy even in bright sun [ yes its sunny here this evening Very Happy ] as expected the fit and finish is excellent and it should be at the price point regardless of make.
    the movement is the Auto 28800 high beat ETA C01.211 and the chrono works faultlessly with a flyback centre chrono second hand, subdial at 9 is running seconds, dial at 12 is minutes up to 30 and the dial at 6 is hours up to 6.
    one of my favourite parts is the date window at 3, i think its the best date window and date disc i have seen, it even matches the dial colour exactly which is not common, all spied through a sapphire crystal.

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2108
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri May 19 2017, 13:47

Only gone and bought myself an Ingersoll pocketwatch
    I know nothing about pocketwatches but I saw it on ebay and thought I like that . Not bad for £5 all in including postage.
    No idea what the internals look like as I do not know yet how to open it but I have noticed it is running a little fast

Couple of cracks on the glass between 11-1 and 3-5 but I am ok with it for now

Last edited by SeikoJohn on Sat Jul 08 2017, 13:45; edited 1 time in total
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Fri May 19 2017, 14:18

SeikoJohn wrote:Only gone and bought myself an Ingersoll pocketwatch
    I know nothing about pocketwatches but I saw it on ebay and thought I like that . Not bad for £5 all in including postage.
    No idea what the internals look like as I do not know yet how to open it but I have noticed it is running a little fast

Couple of cracks on the glass between 11-1 and 3-5 but I am ok with it for now

A good buy for a fiver New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411  I bet it has quite a loud tick. Shocked

As far as I can remember the case back will be pressed on. There should be a small lip somewhere for a case opener to get some leverage to prise open the back. Very Happy
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri May 19 2017, 14:24

daff62 wrote:A good buy for a fiver New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411  I bet it has quite a loud tick. Shocked

As far as I can remember the case back will be pressed on. There should be a small lip somewhere for a case opener to get some leverage to prise open the back. Very Happy

Oh it is definitely a loud tick it wont be getting left in the bedroom on a night Shocked

I will have a look at opening the caseback a bit later cheers for the help
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri May 19 2017, 15:45

SHARKIE TUNA HOMAGE

the last new arrival of the week and for a while i think Shocked

after a lot of grief i picked it up this morning from the RM sorting office and had to pay fees for the privilege:x  
    this hails from Oregon, it was bought used but was only worn twice according to the seller and i purchsed it with help from @SeikoJohn so thanks for that John New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

part of the deal was a brand new Strapcode stainless bracelet.

the watch doesn't disappoint with the quality, it appears to be superbly made and the specs are as follows:

TMI NH35 movement
    domed Sapphire crystal with inner AR coating
    Ceramic bezel insert
    screw down crown
    200m WR
    Excellent lume
    faultless fit and finish
    approx 46mm wide 9 to 3
    17mm high
    22 mm lug width
    all in all i cant help not to be impressed with this watch especially at the price it sold for new, although they have shot up in price now Crying or Very sad
    i really cant fault it, the shark logo on the dial tends to look a bit cheap in photo's but in reality its quite unobtrusive and doesn't bother me
    it didnt come with its original strap but that's ok as i wouldn't have worn it anyway
    as already mentioned it came with a Strapcode bracelet, i have never tried these before as i always thought they were too expensive for an after market braclet and at current prices i still do, but i cant deny the quality as it is superb
    some pics .....FINALLY !... i hear you shout Very Happy

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2110
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2111
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2112
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2113
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2114
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2115

a comparison with a Seiko Tuna...note how the Seiko copies the sharkie  lol!

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2117
    Elwood
    Elwood

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Empty Got a new member of the family

Post by Elwood Fri May 19 2017, 18:40

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2717

Anyone recognise this watch?
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri May 19 2017, 18:59

Elwood wrote:New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2717

Anyone recognise this watch?

Is it an Aragon Evo watch ?
    Elwood
    Elwood

Post by Elwood Fri May 19 2017, 19:14

John, that didn't take you long - got to say I'm impressed how quick you were. Had some money in my PayPal account burning a hole so invested in an Aragon. Other than a heavily modded Seiko monster, this is both my first proper divers watch, and also the first brand new watch I've bought since 2011!

I only ordered it earlier in the week, and it got here from the US in about 4 days. Got to say, it's a brilliant watch. I know Bruce owns one, any tips on removing some links? I think it was sized for a gorilla hahaha
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri May 19 2017, 19:39

It was the edge of the bezel and the strap that gave it away . Good on you for buying one which colour dial did you buy ?
    Elwood
    Elwood

Post by Elwood Fri May 19 2017, 19:48

I got the same one as Bruce. I had put one with a red dial in the basket though changed my mind at the last minute, thought a dark colour would go with more clothes. I'll post some pictures later
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri May 19 2017, 22:22

Elwood wrote:I got the same one as Bruce.  I had put one with a red dial in the basket though changed my mind at the last minute, thought a dark colour would go with more clothes. I'll post some pictures later

a good purchase, Very Happy
    look on the inside inside of the links and push the pins out the opposite direction from the arrows and refit following the arrows
    Elwood
    Elwood

Post by Elwood Sat May 20 2017, 02:03

I had to remove 4 links to get a good fit on my 4.5 inch wrists.  Clearly I was influenced by Bruce when I made this purchase because I had never heard of Aragon this time last week. If you haven't seen it, check out the fence post studio thread - Bruce gave this watch a glowing review quite recently.

I don't have the experience or knowledge about divers watches that other forum members have being a mere diver novice, though I can vouch for everything Bruce said. This watch was delivered at lightning speed through FedEx, well packaged and in a nice presentation box. I chose the 45mm option and the watch itself is a great size. It's big, but not stupidly so, and wears very well. It is probably more than 1cm deep so sticks out a bit which I don't mind at all. The bezel is a thing of beauty, I love the diagonal finish to to side with a relatively simple numbering on the top. It's worth mentioning that the bezel feels very sturdy and has quite a strong click, certain Bly compared with my Vostoks! I haven't taken any lume shots yet but it is very good and I haven't owned anything which lights up quite like this in the dark. All in all, an excellent buy for the money involved.

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2719
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2720
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2721
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sat May 20 2017, 02:18

Elwood wrote:I had to remove 4 links to get a good fit on my 4.5 inch wrists.  Clearly I was influenced by Bruce when I made this purchase because I had never heard of Aragon this time last week. If you haven't seen it, check out the fence post studio thread - Bruce gave this watch a glowing review quite recently.

I don't have the experience or knowledge about divers watches that other forum members have being a mere diver novice, though I can vouch for everything Bruce said. This watch was delivered at lightning speed through FedEx, well packaged and in a nice presentation box. I chose the 45mm option and the watch itself is a great size. It's big, but not stupidly so, and wears very well.  It is probably more than 1cm deep so sticks out a bit which I don't mind at all. The bezel is a thing of beauty, I love the diagonal finish to to side with a relatively simple numbering on the top. It's worth mentioning that the bezel feels very sturdy and has quite a strong click, certain Bly compared with my Vostoks! I haven't taken any lume shots yet but it is very good and I haven't owned anything which lights up quite like this in the dark. All in all, an excellent buy for the money involved.

i agree with all you say, when you compare it to similarly specced watches its stupidly cheap.......does anyone remember when supermarkets did "loss leaders" ? IE items priced really low to get customers through the door? usually bread and milk ...........these watches must surely be Aragon's "loss leaders" as i don't see how they can make a profit on these at the current prices.........not complaining though Very Happy
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Sat May 20 2017, 19:10

Elwood wrote:I had to remove 4 links to get a good fit on my 4.5 inch wrists.  Clearly I was influenced by Bruce when I made this purchase because I had never heard of Aragon this time last week. If you haven't seen it, check out the fence post studio thread - Bruce gave this watch a glowing review quite recently.

I don't have the experience or knowledge about divers watches that other forum members have being a mere diver novice, though I can vouch for everything Bruce said. This watch was delivered at lightning speed through FedEx, well packaged and in a nice presentation box. I chose the 45mm option and the watch itself is a great size. It's big, but not stupidly so, and wears very well.  It is probably more than 1cm deep so sticks out a bit which I don't mind at all. The bezel is a thing of beauty, I love the diagonal finish to to side with a relatively simple numbering on the top. It's worth mentioning that the bezel feels very sturdy and has quite a strong click, certain Bly compared with my Vostoks! I haven't taken any lume shots yet but it is very good and I haven't owned anything which lights up quite like this in the dark. All in all, an excellent buy for the money involved.

An impressive service all the way from the USA. Very Happy

That particular watch was my favourite too so think you chose well with the various alternatives available. It's great that you really liked it when it arrived & it certainly is a lot of watch for the money. Well done for taking the "plunge", pardon the pun & hopefully we will see more pictures on future threads. Very Happy
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sun May 21 2017, 20:38

So I purchase this for its movement and as it turns out it's a different movement gutted but on the up side it's a rare beasty with a battery hatch like the cwc,s , I carnt see it being a keeper but I can appreciate its place as being rare

Orient watch co ltd Japan

Model number TS029104-40 CS

120124 I think this number may be like seikos as in date possibly

New Arrivals  - Page 2 FB1FD72D-E2BF-4524-8835-E8166D617B51_zpsmwpp1rzb
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 AC788B26-887E-47EF-A9C3-F24CD6CC407E_zpsikzi54nz
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sun May 21 2017, 21:39

Iceblue wrote:So I purchase this for its movement and as it turns out it's a different movement gutted but on the up side it's a rare beasty with a battery hatch like the cwc,s , I carnt see it being a keeper but I can appreciate its place as being rare

120124 I think this number may be like seikos as in date  possibly

the link i gave you is the only place on the planet you will get a orient quartz for your diver without chancing buying a donor
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sun May 21 2017, 22:30

domecurb wrote:
    Iceblue wrote:So I purchase this for its movement and as it turns out it's a different movement gutted but on the up side it's a rare beasty with a battery hatch like the cwc,s , I carnt see it being a keeper but I can appreciate its place as being rare

the link i gave you is the only place on the planet you will get a orient quartz for your diver without chancing buying a donor

Yep looks as if I will go down that route Very Happy it was worth a try
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Mon May 22 2017, 10:02

That's a nice looking watch and I really like the faceted case and the design on the dial. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411 Possibly if the glass was polished / replaced & the watch had a spruce up you may like it better to hold on to it. Very Happy
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Mon May 22 2017, 10:18

daff62 wrote:

That's a nice looking watch and I really like the faceted case and the design on the dial. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411  Possibly if the glass was polished / replaced & the watch had a spruce up you may like it better to hold on to it. Very Happy

Unfortunately it's not for me it needs to go to someone's who will appreciate it more than I would
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Mon May 22 2017, 12:32

That's a nice looking watch and I really like the faceted case and the design on the dial. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411  Possibly if the glass was polished / replaced & the watch had a spruce up you may like it better to hold on to it. Very Happy [/quote]

Unfortunately it's not for me it needs to go to someone's who will appreciate it more than I would [/quote]

Its a pity as it is a great looking watch. It does make sense though to evolve a collection & part with watches that you don't really like or are unlikely to wear. Very Happy
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Thu May 25 2017, 22:14

one of three this week Embarassed

Tauchmiester T0251 Mil

Tauchmiester T0251 Mil, this runs the 21 jewel Miyota 8245 auto, hand wind and hack..unusually
    its 44mm wide from 9 to 3 with 22 mm hidden lugs, i love the matt black dial, its a lesson in contrast and is very readable in any light, the lume is not incredible but perfectly usable, the bezel is nice and positive and the crystal is flat and again perfectly usable,the case is a design that is used by a lot of dive firms like Divex etc so some may recognise it, i have looked at these for years and always wondered what they were all about and this came up so cheap i couldn't refuse
    if i have any gripes it would be the HE valve at 9, in the photos its seem to stick out to far.....its not bad really but would have preferred one flush with the case also the mesh bracelet...although good enough quality its a bit thin and has an old fashioned clasp more suited to 80's watches, i will be fitting a chunkier bracelet soon
    all in all a really nice watch and great value being an auto as opposed to the tones of quartz ones out there.
    if you are looking for a cheap beater then you cant go far wrong iMO

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2120

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2121
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Thu May 25 2017, 23:20

a far more suitable bracelet i think

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2122
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri May 26 2017, 15:50

another new in today is the Deepblue Nato 300m

i have always been a bit funny about Deepblue for a couple of reasons, firstly when they had just started out although they had some great designs the watches were fitted with IMO inferior movements, but that seems to be normal for "new starts" and secondly as a company they were not particularly honest, on another forum [ Razz ] i had a run in with the CEO of Deepblue who absolutely denied any involvement with any other watch makers or designs, i pointed out that their first dive watch was actually a rebranded JIUSKO....this one to be exact:

the Deepblue version:

New Arrivals  - Page 2 15eyc91

lol!

anyway denials were made.....hissy fit taken and the CEO cleared off in a huff lol!
    some of you may remember Wink

since then they have used rebranded Citizen Aqualands and others, now...i dont have any issue with this providing the Deepblue brand name doesn't attempt to increase the cost or value of them, but i have avoided them simply because of that one instance of dishonesty, the categorical denial of any other watch makers input Mad
    that was until i saw the Deepblue Nato 300m.
    i first thought it was a Seiko SKX009, but then i noticed the name, i then thought.... DAMN ! they have now rebranded a Seiko, happily i was wrong and despite appearances it is a very different watch.
    it is 44mm wide and 13mm deep...the SKX009 is 42mm wide and about 11mm deep.
    lug width is 22mm same as the Seiko, but the biggest dimensional difference is case length which is 55mm as opposed to the Seiko at 45mm ...quite a difference !
    it has a screw down crown which feels far superior to the Seiko and the thread length is longer and a lot smoother
    the watch also has a 300m WR, the Seiko is 200m
    the crystal is flat 4mm thick, inner AR coated Sapphire. Seiko is Mineral
    and the movement is the Seiko TMI 24 jewel NH35 auto, hand wind and hack so again another point against the Seiko SKX range which is still using the 7S26
    This watch IMHHO is where Seiko should be with their SKX range, they could have kept the old range going as they will sell for ever more they are such a classic, but what an upgrade to the line this watch would have been...far be for me to tell Seiko what to do though Very Happy
    the watch is also a limited ruin, this one is 447 of 5000 worldwide,it comes as standard with just the Pepsi Nato, but mine also has the bracelet and the rubber strap, all in a smart padded fabric case.

New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2124
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2125
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 Img_2126

SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri May 26 2017, 18:25

It looks to be a very high finish on the Deep Blue the little attention to detail really counts IMO . Very smart yet also a very casual watch . you are really doing well with your recent purchases .
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Fri May 26 2017, 21:29

That's another stunning watch Domecurb. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Having a 55mm length is huge for want of a better word though the overall look of the watch is well balanced. I like the flat crystal which I find tricks the eye into thinking there isn't a crystal.

With the comparisons to the Seiko SKX009 is this one better value for money? Whatever the answer I think you should be hired by these companies for their marketing as every time I read one of your write ups I'm tempted to buy the watch. Very Happy
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri May 26 2017, 22:00

daff62 wrote:That's another stunning watch Domecurb. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Having a 55mm length is huge for want of a better word though the overall look of the watch is well balanced. I like the flat crystal which I find tricks the eye into thinking there isn't a crystal.

With the comparisons to the Seiko SKX009 is this one better value for money? Whatever the answer I think you should be hired by these companies for their marketing as every time I read one of your write ups I'm tempted to buy the watch. Very Happy

the Deepblue is definitely better value, but the SKX is an all time classic, it must surely be the best selling watch EVER ! ???
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 03 2017, 13:23

So today on stone post studios features two Incomings

A aramar artic marine changed the bracelet already , I am pritty sure they were limited number but unsure how many

Second in a legendary Seiko 007 on a jubilee bracelet

New Arrivals  - Page 2 94091EDA-10FB-4FC2-BFD3-FCE8DC9D624A_zpsxobw7oy9
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 03 2017, 13:28

Iceblue wrote:So today on stone post studios features two Incomings

A aramar artic marine changed the bracelet already , I am pritty sure they were limited number but unsure how many

Two great looking watches and everyone should have a 007 in their collection New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 03 2017, 13:30

SeikoJohn wrote:

Two great looking watches and everyone should have a 007 in their collection New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Yep I think the 007 and the 7548 are two legendary watches really both the same but totally different movement auto and Quartz so for me a must at the moment
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Sat Jun 03 2017, 13:58

Two very nice watches, I really like the Aramar, that blue dial is lovely. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 03 2017, 14:04

daff62 wrote:

Two very nice watches,  I really like the Aramar, that blue dial is lovely. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Thanks buddy I seem to be going blue at the moment it's my third blue dial in the collection
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sat Jun 03 2017, 17:38

Iceblue wrote:
    daff62 wrote:

Two very nice watches,  I really like the Aramar, that blue dial is lovely. New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Thanks buddy I seem to be going blue at the moment it's my third blue dial in the collection
    Aramar's are great value, really well put together New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 10 2017, 10:44

Landed today it's something I don't normally go for in a watch but a traded a watch and this came as part of the deal so I will see how it goes certina ds8
    New Arrivals  - Page 2 E8C5C9B3-1D0A-441A-9133-DC7D8C65F234_zps8010jigz
    Robti
    Robti

Post by Robti Sat Jun 10 2017, 11:25

Looking nice there, I was looking at them earlier but the current ds8 I don't like the rose gold on the dial, then got looking at the ds1 and I am still swithering between that and a christopher ward c9.

I am sure that once you have the chance to wear it you will like it
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Sat Jun 10 2017, 12:06

Iceblue wrote:Landed today it's something I don't normally go for in a watch but a traded a watch and this came as part of the deal so I will see how it goes certina ds8

That's a beautiful dress watch Andy, I'm sure with a bit of wrist time you will enjoy wearing it & having it as part of your collection. Very Happy
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sat Jun 10 2017, 16:52

Thanks guys I am looking forward to seeing if I bond with it
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 10 2017, 20:03

A very smart and dress watch Andy I especially like the date window at 6o'clock
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Sat Jun 10 2017, 20:47

After meeting Domecurb today ( more can be read here https://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk/t696-delivery-driver-surprised-me-today#6213 )  I can show my latest arrival .... I present the Invicta Grand Diver

New Arrivals  - Page 2 IMG_20170610_193117153_zps0jpworet

New Arrivals  - Page 2 IMG_20170610_193131813_zps9jwobimc

New Arrivals  - Page 2 IMG_20170610_193124717_zpsfiuw5jof

I shall do a little write up later in the week but I just wanted to show off my new watch .. many thanks Domecurb  New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Last edited by SeikoJohn on Sat Jul 08 2017, 13:55; edited 1 time in total
    Elwood
    Elwood

Post by Elwood Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:06

Tasty looking watch. I've bought my first two divers since I joined this forum and succumbed to everyone's influence. You'll have to post some details like size and lume shots.
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:54

daff62 wrote:
    Iceblue wrote:Landed today it's something I don't normally go for in a watch but a traded a watch and this came as part of the deal so I will see how it goes certina ds8

That's a beautiful dress watch Andy, I'm sure with a bit of wrist time you will enjoy wearing it & having it as part of your collection. Very Happy

lovely watch and an unusual seldom seen make which makes it a bit special IMO ....hope you bond with it Smile
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Sun Jun 11 2017, 15:46

thats a cracking looking watch John you don't need to worry about a obris Morgan now as this fits the gap buddy
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Sun Jun 11 2017, 16:51

Iceblue wrote:thats a cracking looking watch John you don't need to worry about a obris Morgan now as this fits the gap buddy

It is great and I have my watch fix all sorted Very Happy although I do have another arriving that I bought on Friday
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Sun Jun 11 2017, 17:17

and i know what it is ....NA NA NA NA NA Razz Very Happy
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Sun Jun 11 2017, 18:37

SeikoJohn wrote:After meeting Domecurb today ( more can be read here https://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk/t696-delivery-driver-surprised-me-today#6213 )  I can show my latest arrival .... I present the Invicta Grand Diver

New Arrivals  - Page 2 IMG_20170610_193117153_zps0jpworet

New Arrivals  - Page 2 IMG_20170610_193131813_zps9jwobimc

New Arrivals  - Page 2 IMG_20170610_193124717_zpsfiuw5jof

I shall do a little write up later in the week but I just wanted to show off my new watch .. many thanks Domecurb  New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411

Always exciting getting a new watch and that one is pretty impressive. Love the blue dial and bezel insert as well as the hour markers and hands. Looks like it will have a good lume too so all in all pretty perfect.  New Arrivals  - Page 2 3377044411
    Iceblue
    Iceblue
    Admin

Post by Iceblue Mon Jun 12 2017, 13:25

So the wife is having her nails done and I am sitting being board board board did I mention I was board anyway I said to the wife I'm nipping down the road for a wonder , during the wonder I passed cash converters and had a look in the window and the only thing that looked ok was a Tissot t touch with no price , I had a look at the watch and asked the price £119 he said cool as a cucumber I said cheakerly if you would go £100 I will buy it now the guy said I will ask the manager , well even with no box and paper £119 is a bargain

The guy came over and said ok £100 it's a deal woop woop get in a new unexpected incoming

Tissot t touch z251

New Arrivals  - Page 2 B7596EDA-8BDE-49E2-ABEA-FBD27A87B536_zps10iwexfe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 01:31