THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Anyone Around!
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptySun Dec 27 2020, 15:54 by Robti

» sub £50 screwdriver set
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptySun Jun 21 2020, 12:11 by Robti

» Anyone bought anything during lockdown
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptyThu May 14 2020, 07:27 by Iceblue

» How is everybody
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptyWed Apr 01 2020, 15:35 by Robti

» 2020 future watch collection
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptyWed Jan 01 2020, 09:21 by Iceblue

» 31st December 2019
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:41 by Iceblue

» Happy new year too you all
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:29 by Iceblue

» Merry Christmas
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptyWed Dec 25 2019, 21:47 by Robti

» 13th November 2019
JIUSKO latest arrival EmptyWed Nov 13 2019, 17:54 by Iceblue

Top posting users this month

No user

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

4 posters

JIUSKO latest arrival

domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

JIUSKO latest arrival Empty JIUSKO latest arrival

Post by domecurb Wed Apr 25 2018, 18:17

after a short break from the forum i thought i would start back with today's arrival:

The JIUSKO 76LSB02 Titanium Chronograph

Part Number 76LSB02
    Dial Window Material Type synthetic-sapphire
    Display Type analog
    Clasp Type Stainless Steel Fold-over Deployment Clasp
    Case Material Titanium
    HEV
    Case Diameter 43 millimetres
    Case Thickness 16
    Band Material Titanium
    Band Length mens standard
    Band Width 20 millimetres
    Band Colour Silver
    Dial Colour Black/Orange
    Bezel Material Ceramic
    Bezel Function Unidirectional
    Calendar Date
    Special Features Chronograph Tachymeter, 24 Hour Display, Lightweight Titanium Case and Two-Tone Bracelet, Luminous Display with Beautiful Dial Detail
    Weight 141 Grams
    Movement Quartz Multifunction YM15-9(TMI)

i have been looking at this brand for a couple of years now but the price has always put me off as i didnt want to take the chance i was buying an average Chinese watch, fortunately this one turned up at a very good price and i jumped on it and i am so glad i did as this is no average Chinese watch Wink
    its a proper ISO rated 300m dive watch and has its own style so cant be accused of being a Homage, from what i can see all of JIUSKO's watches are pretty much their own designs so quite refreshing IMO.
    another attraction for me is the watch makers history, read below and you will see what interested me Very Happy ...

Jiusko (Jee/****/Ko) is a truly international brand that is proudly manufactured in China. However, the Chinese Watchmakers who have made this brand famous in the East received some help. Jiusko’s Watchmakers have been trained by the Swiss, they use precision parts and movement from Japan and service and repairs for Jiusko is managed in the North American headquarters based in New York City.  

Over 10,000 Americans are now sporting Jiusko USA’s high-quality timepieces.

Jason Chen, our lead designer mastered his craft while working with Rolex, Patek Philippe, and Piaget.

While working with some of the world’s most expensive watch brands, Mr. Chen learned their secrets and became inspired to create affordable watches with the same design principles used by these high-end brands.

With hundreds of designs under his belt, Mr. Chen believes the uncompromising quality offered by Jiusko USA is on par with elite brands where he spent years honing his skills. He has achieved his goal of making watches of elite quality that are reasonably priced.

In 2014, the US branch was established and for the first time, Jiusko brought their famous brand to the USA, to the thrill of many collectors and watch enthusiasts familiar with the Jiusko story.  Prior to this time, Americans who could only purchase the watches overseas.

Beyond world-class designs and quality, Jiusko offers world-class service and assurance out of their New York City headquarters. This includes:

A 5-year movement warranty that is on par with the elite brands Chen learned his craft from
    30 day love it or return it with no questions asked and free shipping in the USA
    Any movement that does not live up to the Jiusko commitment to quality will be repaired.
    Customer Service– Jiusko USA prides itself on high-quality customer service. If you have any questions, contact us at custservice@jiuskousa.com

a good pedigree and a lot better than a lot of other well known makers out there..

maybe of interest but here is a link to a discussion i had on another forum, my name is "Guest" by the way cause i got banned lol!
    anyway a brief breakdown DEEP BLUE watches very early on sold a rebadged JIUTSO dive watch the same as below and DEEP BLUE got a bit upset when this got pointed out Rolling Eyes
    http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/97127-deep-blue-welcome/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-983466

JIUSKO latest arrival 15eyc91

and the original JIUTSO one Wink

JIUSKO latest arrival Jiusko_face2

in case you were wondering JIUTSO were first Very Happy
    but back to my watch, its is honestly lovely build quality, the case and bracelet is a mixture of Stainless Steel and Titanium, the bezel, pushers, crown and clasp are stainless and the rest is Ti and what you end up with is a watch that is not too heavy or too light IMO.
    The watch comes in a water proof Peli type box with the papers in a leather wallet and a JIUSKO cleaning cloth
    the chronograph center seconds runs at 1/5th second intervals, subdial at 12 is minutes, subdial at 3 is 24hrs and subdial at 6 is running seconds.
    so a bit of a mixture this brand: Made in China from Japanese parts and built and designed by Swiss trained Asian watch makers...could it be the best of all worlds?
    here's some pics........

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2100

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2101

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2102

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2103

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2104

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2105

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2106

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2107

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2108

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2109

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2111

JIUSKO latest arrival Img_2112
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

JIUSKO latest arrival Empty Re: JIUSKO latest arrival

Post by SeikoJohn Wed Apr 25 2018, 19:47

I have never heard of this brand before and after your little write up I am rather impressed by them , the emerald green one you show at the beginning of the write up is very different . Now back to your purchase .... well what can I say it ticks all the boxes as it is chunky , unusual and most certainly different from an everyday wear watch . I like the orange accents on the sub dials against the black background of the main dial .

Jiusko have certainly put a lot of thought into this watch all the way to the packaging .

Yup I like it . JIUSKO latest arrival 3377044411 JIUSKO latest arrival 3377044411
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Thu Apr 26 2018, 12:05

Another thumbs up from me. Very Happy

With so many watches looking similar this one manages to catch the eye because it’s a bit different. I love the contrast between the sub dials and the dark dial which makes them easier to read and ties in perfectly with the markers on the bezel.

Thanks for doing such an interesting write up. I haven’t heard of them before so certainly another brand to keep in mind. Very Happy
    Robti
    Robti

Post by Robti Sat Apr 28 2018, 08:40

Loved the thread from the other forum and an interesting read, funny how the date window is @ 8 instead of the usual 4, I also like the clarity of the sub dials I usually find with my eyesight going that it’s impossible to read these but not on this one, only criticism in my eyes is the lume plots jumping out at me it seems, maybe a different shape

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 08:18