THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Anyone Around!
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptySun Dec 27 2020, 15:54 by Robti

» sub £50 screwdriver set
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptySun Jun 21 2020, 12:11 by Robti

» Anyone bought anything during lockdown
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptyThu May 14 2020, 07:27 by Iceblue

» How is everybody
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptyWed Apr 01 2020, 15:35 by Robti

» 2020 future watch collection
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptyWed Jan 01 2020, 09:21 by Iceblue

» 31st December 2019
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:41 by Iceblue

» Happy new year too you all
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:29 by Iceblue

» Merry Christmas
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptyWed Dec 25 2019, 21:47 by Robti

» 13th November 2019
Been decorating but may have a problem  EmptyWed Nov 13 2019, 17:54 by Iceblue

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

5 posters

Been decorating but may have a problem

domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Been decorating but may have a problem  Empty Been decorating but may have a problem

Post by domecurb Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:03

been decorating and having a general clear out and its made things a bit clearer Shocked
    the following is two and a half years of watches and related stuff......spares etc, this isn't it all and doesnt include watches i have sold or given away affraid

Been decorating but may have a problem  P1030004

i have heard AA treat all addictions now and not just alcohol Very Happy
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Been decorating but may have a problem  Empty Re: Been decorating but may have a problem

Post by SeikoJohn Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:10

I have to ask the question as I am a nosey person ... the black trays at the bottom of the photo with clear plastic lids are they full of watch parts or complete watches ??

You have aquired quite a collection in two and a half year .. just think if you hadnt spent your money on it all you would have just spent it on something else so money well spent I say
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Been decorating but may have a problem  Empty Re: Been decorating but may have a problem

Post by domecurb Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:13

SeikoJohn wrote:I have to ask the question as I am a nosey person ... the black trays at the bottom of the photo with clear plastic lids are they full of watch parts or complete watches ??

You have acquired quite a collection in two and a half year .. just think if you hadnt spent your money on it all you would have just spent it on something else so money well spent I say

some are full of watches and some spares, probably 50-50
    nothing compared to whats in the loft plus i have some boxes at my mothers house too Embarassed
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:14

Good on ya I look forward to another photo in two and half years time ... a kind of then and now Very Happy
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:27

That's an awful lot of watches / parts to amass in a relatively short period & that's not even all of it. Shocked

Do you maintain a record of it all on a spreadsheet or note pad? If your tackling a repair or "modding" something would you have a good idea if you had the necessary parts or where they are?

domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:33

daff62 wrote:That's an awful lot of watches / parts to amass in a relatively short period & that's not even all of it. Shocked

Do you maintain a record of it all on a spreadsheet or note pad? If your tackling a repair or "modding" something would you have a good idea if you had the necessary parts or where they are?  

when it comes to parts i have a photographic memory....its only my wife and kids that i dont remember Razz
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:47

domecurb wrote:
    daff62 wrote:That's an awful lot of watches / parts to amass in a relatively short period & that's not even all of it. Shocked

when it comes to parts i have a photographic memory....its only my wife and kids that i dont remember Razz

Phew, that's a relief, it's good to get priorities right in life. lol!
    apm101
    apm101

Post by apm101 Thu Dec 08 2016, 19:38

I will show that to the wife, let her know she has an easy time with me!!!

Been decorating but may have a problem  1f60e
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Thu Dec 08 2016, 21:12

apm101 wrote:I will show that to the wife, let her know she has an easy time with me!!!

Been decorating but may have a problem  1f60e

you can tell her its dosent include all my toys and models either Shocked
    Pip
    Pip

Post by Pip Fri Dec 09 2016, 16:20

Blimey, that's impressive. Did you find anything you'd forgotten about and have that eureka moment?
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri Dec 09 2016, 16:46

Pip wrote:Blimey, that's impressive. Did you find anything you'd forgotten about and have that eureka moment?

not really checked, the cardboard boxes are full of watches...........i may have a rummage later Very Happy
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri Dec 09 2016, 17:44

domecurb wrote:not really checked, the cardboard boxes are full of watches...........i may have a rummage later Very Happy

I Best be keeping an eye open in the sales section then Very Happy Very Happy
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri Dec 09 2016, 17:47

SeikoJohn wrote:
    domecurb wrote:not really checked, the cardboard boxes are full of watches...........i may have a rummage later Very Happy

I Best be keeping an eye open in the sales section then Very Happy Very Happy

***king paypal has put me off selling anything for a while Mad
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri Dec 09 2016, 17:50

You still having problems with paypal ?? I thought they would have sorted it by now .
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri Dec 09 2016, 17:55

SeikoJohn wrote:You still having problems with paypal ?? I thought they would have sorted it by now .

they still withhold your funds for up to 21 days when you make a sale, i think its disgraceful Mad
    SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Post by SeikoJohn Fri Dec 09 2016, 17:56

So they have upped it because last time we chatted it was 7 ... thats shocking .

I will still buy from you though as long as you accept IOU's Very Happy Very Happy
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Fri Dec 09 2016, 18:00

as long as that stands for: International Offices Uganda Neutral as i dont trust any other bank

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content