THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Friday 23rd August 2019.
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyToday at 13:34 by domecurb

» Thursday 22 August 2019.
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 by domecurb

» Saturday 17 August 2019.
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptySat Aug 17 2019, 14:00 by domecurb

» Wednesday 14/08/2019
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyWed Aug 14 2019, 13:12 by domecurb

» Seiko Monster
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyTue Aug 13 2019, 20:08 by Daz

» SUDO watch brand
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyTue Aug 13 2019, 20:03 by SeikoJohn

» Monday 13th August
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyTue Aug 13 2019, 19:43 by domecurb

» Dial and Handset change to Seiko Monster
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyTue Aug 13 2019, 19:39 by domecurb

» Quartz or Mechanical
Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  EmptyMon Aug 12 2019, 21:58 by domecurb

Top posting users this month

August 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates


visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Qtronic
Qtronic

Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-12-30
Age : 47
Location : Edinburgh

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Empty Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Post by Qtronic on Sat Feb 23 2019, 21:33

Sometimes wish I had a wife to dance with! ;-)


Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Img_3310

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Img_3311


I hope you are all good! Q


Last edited by Qtronic on Sat Feb 23 2019, 23:13; edited 1 time in total
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3285
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Empty Re: Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Post by domecurb on Sat Feb 23 2019, 23:00

i very nearly didnt click on your topic Shocked but i get it now ....a bit risque lol!

nice watch by the way Very Happy


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..
Qtronic
Qtronic

Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-12-30
Age : 47
Location : Edinburgh

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Empty Re: Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Post by Qtronic on Sat Feb 23 2019, 23:14

@domecurb wrote:i very nearly didnt click on your topic Shocked  but i get it now ....a bit risque lol!

nice watch by the way Very Happy

Thats better! ;-)
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3285
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Empty Re: Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Post by domecurb on Sat Feb 23 2019, 23:30

@Qtronic wrote:
@domecurb wrote:i very nearly didnt click on your topic Shocked  but i get it now ....a bit risque lol!

nice watch by the way Very Happy

Thats better! ;-)

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Giphy

i cant think of a use for o rings or silicon grease though lol!


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..
Qtronic
Qtronic

Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-12-30
Age : 47
Location : Edinburgh

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Empty Re: Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Post by Qtronic on Sun Feb 24 2019, 00:04

@domecurb wrote:
@Qtronic wrote:
@domecurb wrote:i very nearly didnt click on your topic Shocked  but i get it now ....a bit risque lol!

nice watch by the way Very Happy

Thats better! ;-)

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Giphy

i cant think of a use for o rings or silicon grease though lol!

Too funny :-) .. cheap MWC watch a SAR Canada "homage" my guess, 24mm lugs with a decent size case, the lugs though, those lugs! no strap will fit unless its the orig bracelet .. I had to get "curved" springs to take that rubber strap. The holes are about a thou of an inch of the case. Oh and the bezel turns when you open the door! :-) Looks ok though ...
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3285
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Empty Re: Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Post by domecurb on Sun Feb 24 2019, 00:49

@Qtronic wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@Qtronic wrote:
@domecurb wrote:i very nearly didnt click on your topic Shocked  but i get it now ....a bit risque lol!

nice watch by the way Very Happy

Thats better! ;-)

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Giphy

i cant think of a use for o rings or silicon grease though lol!

Too funny :-) .. cheap MWC watch a SAR Canada "homage" my guess, 24mm lugs with a decent size case, the lugs though, those lugs! no strap will fit unless its the orig bracelet .. I had to get "curved" springs to take that rubber strap. The holes are about a thou of an inch of the case. Oh and the bezel turns when you open the door! :-) Looks ok though ...

MWC can be good value for money if you can catch them in a sale, yours has good spec with the tritium gas tubes markers and hands.
strange company MWC, Military Industries are the same group, funny you should mention Canada as part of their trail leads through there plus Guernsey, Germany and various other places and seems to come under the umbrella of an online Casino and not surprisingly probably all made in China, anyway i have one and its powered by an NH35 auto, its a very very well made watch


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..

Sponsored content

Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"  Empty Re: Saturday Night Fever! "Watch Grease or Apply the Grease"

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri Aug 23 2019, 18:31