THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Anyone Around!
Gallery Information  EmptySun Dec 27 2020, 15:54 by Robti

» sub £50 screwdriver set
Gallery Information  EmptySun Jun 21 2020, 12:11 by Robti

» Anyone bought anything during lockdown
Gallery Information  EmptyThu May 14 2020, 07:27 by Iceblue

» How is everybody
Gallery Information  EmptyWed Apr 01 2020, 15:35 by Robti

» 2020 future watch collection
Gallery Information  EmptyWed Jan 01 2020, 09:21 by Iceblue

» 31st December 2019
Gallery Information  EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:41 by Iceblue

» Happy new year too you all
Gallery Information  EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:29 by Iceblue

» Merry Christmas
Gallery Information  EmptyWed Dec 25 2019, 21:47 by Robti

» 13th November 2019
Gallery Information  EmptyWed Nov 13 2019, 17:54 by Iceblue

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

3 posters

Gallery Information

SeikoJohn
    SeikoJohn
    Admin

Gallery Information  Empty Gallery Information

Post by SeikoJohn Tue Jun 27 2017, 16:35

A new addition to the forum is the Gallery section where members can upload photos . Any photo can be uploaded but all we ask is keep em clean please Very Happy

The Idea behind the Gallery is very similar to a third party hosting site you can upload your photos here and keep them for reference purposes or use them as a quick way to copy and paste onto the forum is another thread / post .

Only a couple of rules really the first I have already mentioned above please keep the photos clean no adult material and 2nd do not comment on a members gallery .

We hope you enjoy this new addition and find it useful to use any questions just ask

daff62
    daff62

Gallery Information  Empty Re: Gallery Information

Post by daff62 Mon Jul 03 2017, 14:25

Thanks to Domecurb for setting my gallery up. Gallery Information  3377044411

I'm a bit confused though so would appreciate advice.

If I open Daff62's gallery the only heading to pick is "Omega Seamaster 1970s calibre 1345". When opening these images are there but the titles and images of a further four watches, which each appear as individual posts, are also there.

It would be better when opening the gallery for the five watches to be listed separately rather than it appearing there is only images of one watch. Could that be done please or is it possible to edit it myself?

I had assumed when using the "new topic" rather than "reply to topic" option on the screen with the Omega Seamaster 1970s.......that it would create separately headed posted under the Gallery.

I think in future I will avoid using that and only use the "new topic" option when first opening the gallery. Hopefully that will avoid any future confusion.  Embarassed

As an aside I can't view any of Seikojohn's gallery images. I only mention it as I can't add a comment to the gallery posts. Very Happy
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Mon Jul 03 2017, 15:42

daff62 wrote:Thanks to Domecurb for setting my gallery up. Gallery Information  3377044411

If I open Daff62's gallery the only heading to pick is "Omega Seamaster 1970s calibre 1345". When opening these images are there but the titles and images of a further four watches, which each appear as individual posts, are also there.

It would be better when opening the gallery for the five watches to be listed separately rather than it appearing there is only images of one watch. Could that be done please or is it possible to edit it myself?

I had assumed when using the "new topic" rather than "reply to topic" option on the screen with the Omega Seamaster 1970s.......that it would create separately headed posted under the Gallery.

I think in future I will avoid using that and only use the "new topic" option when first opening the gallery. Hopefully that will avoid any future confusion.  Embarassed

As an aside I can't view any of Seikojohn's gallery images. I only mention it as I can't add a comment to the gallery posts. Very Happy

yep .use the new topic option, you can have as many as you want, if you move the ones you are talking about they can then be deleted...i think you can delete yourself but if you cant let us know and it will be done
    daff62
    daff62

Post by daff62 Mon Jul 03 2017, 18:14

domecurb wrote:
    daff62 wrote:Thanks to Domecurb for setting my gallery up. Gallery Information  3377044411

yep .use the new topic option, you can have as many as you want, if you move the ones you are talking about they can then be deleted...i think you can delete yourself but if you cant let us know and it will be done

Thanks, that's helpful. It was the new topic option being available in the post of my first images that confused me. I will have another look at it and will use new topic option that is under my gallery heading. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content