THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Sunday 15 July 2018.Yesterday at 11:53daff62
Saturday 14 July 2018Sat Jul 14 2018, 17:07Robti
Friday 13 July 2018.Fri Jul 13 2018, 11:46daff62
Thursday 12th July 2018. Thu Jul 12 2018, 11:50daff62
Wednesday 11th July 2018.Thu Jul 12 2018, 11:44daff62
Tuesday 10 July 2018.Tue Jul 10 2018, 11:51daff62
Monday 9th July 2018Mon Jul 09 2018, 11:58daff62
Sunday 8th July 2018.Sun Jul 08 2018, 16:02daff62
Saturday 7th July 2018.Sat Jul 07 2018, 18:19SeikoJohn
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 41%
11 Posts - 27%
9 Posts - 22%
3 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 2%
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
Go down
Daz
Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-04-18

Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 19:23
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi all
So it goes like this, popped into the shaving forum and what happens? Only an advert to this forum.
So thought what the heck, might as well have a look.
I seem to recognise a few of your profiles etc.
You might recognise my name from another watch forum although I am not a prolific poster.
I have a Seiko addiction so please be gentle with me.
Daz
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 3018
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 19:27
@Daz wrote:Hi all
So it goes like this, popped into the shaving forum and what happens? Only an advert to this forum.
So thought what the heck, might as well have a look.
I seem to recognise a few of your profiles etc.
You might recognise my name from another watch forum although I am not a prolific poster.
I have a Seiko addiction so please be gentle with me.
Daz

anyone with a seiko addition is welcome here

as you can see we are quite young, but things will pick up in time

how about some pics of your watches Wink
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2448
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 46
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 19:28
Yea another Seiko fan .... one day we will rule the world Very Happy

Welcome to the forum Daz its not a bad place to be we are a friendly bunch . I look forward to seeing some of your collection .
Cheers John
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 19:36
Welcome onboard and looking forward to seeing or hearing about your Seiko addiction cheers
Daz
Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:08
Thanks for the welcome gents.
I do reckon many of you have seen some of my watches.
Here is one of my main Seiko box
avatar
Elwood
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 530
Join date : 2016-09-26
Location : South West England

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:14
Nice collection, they do look kind of familiar - good collection and welcome to the forum.
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:33
Top left Seiko 5 grey with blue numbers on bezel mmmmmmmmmmm I miss mine it looked great on a great rubber obris Morgan strap great watches for the money
Daz
Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:38
@Iceblue wrote:Top left Seiko 5 grey with blue numbers on bezel mmmmmmmmmmm I miss mine it looked great on a great rubber obris Morgan strap great watches for the money
I will have to try it on a rubber strap, never had it on anything other than the bracelet.
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 3018
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:45
and a Sumo
Daz
Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:53
@domecurb wrote:and a Sumo

Yep, got that one from Faze who I believe is a member here.
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:54
@Daz wrote:
@Iceblue wrote:Top left Seiko 5 grey with blue numbers on bezel mmmmmmmmmmm I miss mine it looked great on a great rubber obris Morgan strap great watches for the money
I will have to try it on a rubber strap, never had it on anything other than the bracelet.

This was my one on a rubber it not everyone's cuppa but I liked it

Daz
Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:57
@Iceblue wrote:
@Daz wrote:
@Iceblue wrote:Top left Seiko 5 grey with blue numbers on bezel mmmmmmmmmmm I miss mine it looked great on a great rubber obris Morgan strap great watches for the money
I will have to try it on a rubber strap, never had it on anything other than the bracelet.

This was my one on a rubber it not everyone's cuppa but I liked it


Yes going to give it a try the weekend, now need to see what I have that will fit.
Daz
Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 20:58
@Elwood wrote:Nice collection, they do look kind of familiar - good collection and welcome to the forum.

Cheers, keeps me happy Very Happy
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1640
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 21:02
Welcome to the Forum Daz. That's a nice mix of Seiko's there, will look forward to seeing more of your collection.
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2448
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 46
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 21:22
Is that an Urchin I see top right with the white dial .... Very nice

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
Daz
Posts : 160
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: Minding my own business

on Tue Apr 18 2017, 21:26
@SeikoJohn wrote:Is that an Urchin I see top right with the white dial .... Very nice

Correct, white and black in that case others will follow when found lol
Sponsored content

Re: Minding my own business

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum