THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
82 Posts - 27%
76 Posts - 25%
40 Posts - 13%
36 Posts - 12%
24 Posts - 8%
22 Posts - 7%
20 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 09:49
So I thought I would do a divers state of the collection thread , reason being after talking to Seikojohn I had the conversation that I had spent way to much time hunting big named watches with high price tags , in doing this I released I had lost the watch mojo a bit and was feeling abit flat about watches and this was the point I wanted to go back to basics and stats from the beginning again so I have sold some of the big gun watches and Started to wear and enjoy some of the divers I have been collecting over the years

Being slightly different I have concentrated on Quartz divers instead of auto,s

So the collection begins with two that I purchased from Domecurb a while back

Seiko Quartz sq divers 150m 7548-7000 and
Orient Quartz divers 20bar D39745-90

Next was two orient Quartz both wear non runners and after a lot of conversation with forum mebers I soon realised that parts wear very hard to come across

Orient Quartz divers 10 bar D39053-90 new movement fitted and rubber strap
Orient Quartz divers 20bar D39748-90 new parts fitted to the movement and Zulu strap

Last is a watch I won in a raffle

Citizen Eco drive divers 200m E168-S100631

So their I have the collection so far of Quartz divers I am enjoying the collection and with my job title changing , I am coming of the spanners as I'm as a vehicle and becoming work shop controller so that will give me loads of excuses to wear my watches to work woop woop



avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 12:55
here is the ones i have that i rate the most, i have others, but these are the ones i wear



top row left to right ORIENT Pro Saturation EL02003H
PANTOR Seahorse
SEIKO Prospex Tuna SRP637
bottom row SHARK Seashepherd
SHARK 6105
Braun 1000m Modded

_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 13:09
domecurb wrote:here is the ones i have that i rate the most, i have others, but these are the ones i wear



top row left to right ORIENT Pro Saturation EL02003H
                                  PANTOR Seahorse
                                  SEIKO Prospex Tuna SRP637
bottom row              SHARK Seashepherd
                                  SHARK 6105
                                  Braun 1000m Modded
                                 

Very nice indeed the Braun looks good and out of interest are the Sharks autos or Quartz
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 13:11
Iceblue wrote:
domecurb wrote:here is the ones i have that i rate the most, i have others, but these are the ones i wear



top row left to right ORIENT Pro Saturation EL02003H
                                  PANTOR Seahorse
                                  SEIKO Prospex Tuna SRP637
bottom row              SHARK Seashepherd
                                  SHARK 6105
                                  Braun 1000m Modded
                                 

Very nice indeed the Braun looks good and out of interest are the Sharks autos or Quartz

the whole group are auto's..how dare you suggest anything else lol!
both sharks run NH35 handwing and hacking Auto's

_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 13:16
affraid Dam it lol!  that means I need to go for a more expensive option of a Seiko tuna Quartz ggrrrrrr oh well long live the Quartz cheers
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 13:25
Iceblue wrote:affraid Dam it lol!  that means I need to go for a more expensive option of a Seiko tuna Quartz ggrrrrrr oh well long live the Quartz cheers

that is a VERY expensive option Shocked  but a good one too


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 13:47
It can be their are some cheaper options out their , I won't be spending a fortune it's needs to be in a budget of £175-£295 bracket happy with a non boxed version but it would need to be the right one , after saying all this I do have a Seiko superior coming and it's a auto the blue version but I should off waited like most watches I get it on  a spare of the moment decision  lol it will probebley be a stepping stone to the tuna
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 14:03
Iceblue wrote:It can be their are some cheaper options out their , I won't be spending a fortune it's needs to be in a budget of £175-£295 bracket happy with a non boxed version but it would need to be the right one , after saying all this I do have a Seiko superior coming and it's a auto the blue version but I should off waited like most watches I get it on  a spare of the moment decision  lol it will probebley be a stepping stone to the tuna

i thought you meant one of these, its only £1600 Shocked


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
Daz
Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 14:17
Great collection. I just love divers
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 14:18
Daz wrote:Great collection. I just love divers

still waiting for a PM with your details so you can claim your prize for the forum name Very Happy

_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
Daz
Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-04-18

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 14:31
I've WON
Fantastic don't normally win much
Will PM you know while I still have access to the internet
Thank you
Very Happy
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 14:33
Daz wrote:I've WON
Fantastic don't normally win much
Will PM you know while I still have access to the internet
Thank you
Very Happy

pleasure
just geive a clue what sort of watches you like and i will try and accomodate

_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 14:37
Tis a fine collection you have Andy and glad to see.you have " found the love " again for them.

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: My divers sotc

on Mon Aug 28 2017, 14:39
SeikoJohn wrote:Tis a fine collection you have Andy and glad to see.you have " found the love " again for them.

Cheers buddy loving life and loving watches
avatar
Elwood
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 483
Join date : 2016-09-26
Location : South West England

Re: My divers sotc

on Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:07
Bruce, nice collection but where on earth is your Aragon. You gave it such a good review I bought one and love it. OK, I don't have many other divers to compare it to but still...
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: My divers sotc

on Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:13
Oops I forgot about it

_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
Sponsored content

Re: My divers sotc

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum