THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
82 Posts - 28%
73 Posts - 25%
38 Posts - 13%
34 Posts - 12%
24 Posts - 8%
22 Posts - 7%
20 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Robti

Birth date watches

on Sat Jul 08 2017, 15:10
Hi all just wondered what your take is on this as I have seen it mentioned as I browse around ?
domecurb
Admin
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Birth date watches

on Sat Jul 08 2017, 20:24
i would love a birthyear watch trouble is : A. i cant find one and B. it would probably be too old to interest me Crying or Very sad
it would need to be a very special old chrono or diver before i would even think about it, plus the only general watches i can find are either the year before or the year after Sad
in general a good idea IMO

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
SeikoJohn
Admin

on Sat Jul 08 2017, 20:26
I think they could be a good Idea as a present for a special Birthday ie 18 or 21 .

I must admit though I have not really given a thought for buying one for myself ..... maybe something I might look into

Admin

on Sun Jul 09 2017, 09:17
I have put some thinking and looking into this the problem I have is the style of watch I like and the year I was born make it difficult to find the right one
Elwood

on Sun Jul 09 2017, 16:34
I must admit to having a look at Scott's Birth year watches website quite a few times and never finding anything I liked for my birth year. After Christmas I bought a lovely Bulova Accutron from PC Magician (cheers and hope you don't mind the mention!). It arrive just before my 40th and when I dated the watch it was my birth year. Fab result and great watch.
domecurb
Admin
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

on Sun Jul 09 2017, 16:38
Elwood wrote:I must admit to having a look at Scott's Birth year watches website quite a few times and never finding anything I liked for my birth year. After Christmas I bought a lovely Bulova Accutron from PC Magician (cheers and hope you don't mind the mention!). It arrive just before my 40th and when I dated the watch it was my birth year. Fab result and great watch.

i didnt happen without pics Razz

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns
Robti

on Sun Jul 09 2017, 17:39
Elwood wrote:I must admit to having a look at Scott's Birth year watches website quite a few times and never finding anything I liked for my birth year. After Christmas I bought a lovely Bulova Accutron from PC Magician (cheers and hope you don't mind the mention!). It arrive just before my 40th and when I dated the watch it was my birth year. Fab result and great watch.
Great story and hopefully the watch turns out to be a keeper for you, really looking forward to see some nice photos of this
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum