THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
81 Posts - 28%
73 Posts - 25%
38 Posts - 13%
34 Posts - 12%
23 Posts - 8%
22 Posts - 8%
18 Posts - 6%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

View previous topicGo downView next topic
SeikoJohn
Admin

Perlon Straps

on Fri Apr 14 2017, 19:44
I have been thinking a while now about trying a Perlon strap so eventually bought one from Hong Kong for a mind staggering £3.29 Very Happy and it arrived today. Straight onto a watch and onto the wrist it went and I am really impressed they are really comfy and unlike the nato style that usually has the buckle sitting on the side of my wrist because of the design but the perlon I can actually sit the buckle where I want it .

just been onto Ebay and bought another Very Happy Very Happy

domecurb
Admin
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Perlon Straps

on Fri Apr 14 2017, 20:55
SeikoJohn wrote:I have been thinking a while now about trying a Perlon strap so eventually bought one from Hong Kong for a mind staggering £3.29 Very Happy  and it arrived today. Straight onto a watch and onto the wrist it went and I am really impressed they are really comfy and unlike the nato style that usually has the buckle sitting on the side of my wrist because of the design but the perlon I can actually sit the buckle where I want it .

just been onto Ebay and bought another Very Happy Very Happy

i must admit i always think they look really smart and comfortable and at that price hard to resist, BUT my OCD on cleanliness wouldnt allow me to wear one as i think they are sweat sponges Sad as ever though..each to their own and it really does suit the watch
SeikoJohn
Admin

on Fri Apr 14 2017, 21:57
I think you would find it difficult to find one to fit your wrists .. the one I bought just to say fits my wrist. As for hygiene I am thinking I can just put it in the wash with my clothes see what happens

on Fri Apr 14 2017, 23:35
Looks good and great value for the money.

Had a quick look online and see there is a wide range of colours and design available which would work well with most types of watches. It's something worth considering to try. Very Happy
domecurb
Admin
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

on Fri Apr 14 2017, 23:51
SeikoJohn wrote:I think you would find it difficult to find one to fit your wrists .. the one I bought just to say fits my wrist. As for hygiene I am thinking I can just put it in the wash with my clothes see what happens  

i may be wrong but are these types of straps like nato's etc not designed to go over uniform sleeves ? or am i dreaming ?? Rolling Eyes
Iceblue
Admin

on Sat Apr 15 2017, 08:27
My Perlon you sent me JOHN I rotate between two watches I love it very comfortable but their is always a little niggle that the buckle pin may work loose causing the strap to fall of my wrist , it hasn't happened and probebley never will but the thought is always there
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum