THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
88 Posts - 27%
78 Posts - 24%
42 Posts - 13%
38 Posts - 12%
29 Posts - 9%
23 Posts - 7%
22 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19

Re: Watch Rotation

on Sat Mar 25 2017, 10:04
Seiko 7002 on a rubber strap comfy accurate and an all round classic timepiece ... oh yes she is a keeper

daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1351
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Watch Rotation

on Sat Mar 25 2017, 18:48
SeikoJohn wrote:Seiko 7002 on a rubber strap comfy accurate and an all round classic timepiece ... oh yes she is a keeper


Very nice and so far the majority of your watches have avoided the "to go" fate. Very Happy
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19

Re: Watch Rotation

on Sat Mar 25 2017, 19:18
They have but I will say I have parted with one today and you will be shocked when you find out which one it is . I did come close to parting with another as well until a wise man talked some sense into me .
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1351
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Watch Rotation

on Sat Mar 25 2017, 22:25
SeikoJohn wrote:They have but I will say I have parted with one today and you will be shocked when you find out which one it is . I did come close to parting with another as well until a wise man talked some sense into me .


Hope it's not the jump hour watch though it would be more of a shock if it's a Seiko. Shocked Glad that you avoided parting with a second watch today even if it's likely to be a temporary stay of execution. Rolling Eyes Have you set your sights on something else or was there just an opportunity today to part with one?
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Watch Rotation

on Sat Mar 25 2017, 22:33
daff62 wrote:


Hope it's not the jump hour watch though it would be more of a shock if it's a Seiko. Shocked  Glad that you avoided parting with a second watch today even if it's likely to be a temporary stay of execution. Rolling Eyes Have you set your sights on something else or was there just an opportunity today to part with one?

I have parted with my Sharky but I do have another great watch incoming so I am very happy
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2672
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Watch Rotation

on Sat Mar 25 2017, 22:34
affraid
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1351
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Watch Rotation

on Sat Mar 25 2017, 23:32
That is a shock. affraid

Your new incoming must be very special indeed for you not to be regretting parting with the Sharky. Will look forward to finding out what it is. Very Happy
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Watch Rotation

on Mon Mar 27 2017, 18:40
Had my Adidas watch on earlier as it was gym day today but after my shower I switched over to my very unusual Bewell watch the reason I say unusual is because it is made from wood Shocked

My wife bought me this for christmas so is a definite keeper

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1351
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Watch Rotation

on Mon Mar 27 2017, 18:51
SeikoJohn wrote:Had my Adidas watch on earlier as it was gym day today but after my shower I switched over to my very unusual Bewell watch the reason I say unusual is because it is made from wood Shocked

My wife bought me this for christmas so is a definite keeper


That's really nice & I like the engraved diver bezel design. Your wife chose well as its very difficult to buy a watch for someone else. Very Happy
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Watch Rotation

on Mon Mar 27 2017, 19:09
daff62 wrote:That's really nice & I like the engraved diver bezel design.  Your wife chose well as its very difficult to buy a watch for someone else. Very Happy

I must admit when I first opened the christmas wrapping I thought what is this toy watch but then I put it on my wrist and it was like an instant love affair Embarassed extremely light on the wrist and with being a quartz it has no complication of setting the time it can simply be ready and worn
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1351
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Watch Rotation

on Mon Mar 27 2017, 19:36

I must admit when I first opened the christmas wrapping I thought what is this toy watch but then I put it on my wrist and it was like an instant love affair Embarassed  extremely light on the wrist and with being a quartz it has no complication of setting the time it can simply be ready and worn   [/quote]

Ticks all the boxes for a keeper for all the right reasons. Very Happy I meant to ask what the strap is like, it looks to have the same grained effect of the wood which is pretty smart.
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Watch Rotation

on Mon Mar 27 2017, 19:45
Yup strap is exactly the same grain and all Very Happy

avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Watch Rotation

on Tue Mar 28 2017, 12:11
I will not be posting in this Topic for some while now as I know where my collection is heading I have some idea of what stays and what goes . The main reason I will not be posting for a while is because I received this today and it will not be leaving the wrist for quite some time


_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1351
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Watch Rotation

on Tue Mar 28 2017, 14:13
SeikoJohn wrote:I will not be posting in this Topic for some while now as I know where my collection is heading I have some idea of what stays and what goes . The main reason I will not be posting for a while is because I received this today and it will not be leaving the wrist for quite some time


It's been very interesting & I've enjoyed following this thread with the potential keepers cheers and the unfortunate possible "to go" Sad watches.

I must admit that I liked them all as there was a diverse mix of design, age and technology. Very Happy

Your new watch is fantastic and invariably when you get something that special it is glued to the wrist for some time. I hope you get a lot of pleasure / enjoyment from it and will look forward to seeing some more pictures of it in future threads.
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Watch Rotation

on Tue Mar 28 2017, 16:06
Oh you will certainly be seeing more photos of this beauty . As for the watch rotation thread I shall start a new one in a few weeks but do it properly next time with better descriptions inc sizes and movements etc .

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
Sponsored content

Re: Watch Rotation

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum