THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Friday 20th October Yesterday at 21:15Iceblue
Thursday 19 October 2017.Thu Oct 19 2017, 18:30Robti
Which Insert would you pick Wed Oct 18 2017, 19:40Daz
Ultra rare Seiko on eBay Wed Oct 18 2017, 16:36daff62
Tuesday 17th November Tue Oct 17 2017, 18:12Robti
Watches you do not wear Mon Oct 16 2017, 20:22SeikoJohn
Sunday 15th October Sun Oct 15 2017, 11:35Elwood
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
82 Posts - 27%
76 Posts - 25%
40 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 12%
25 Posts - 8%
22 Posts - 7%
20 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2016-09-26

Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 09:43
It will be this Omega f300 for today I think. Very Happy

" />
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 11:45
this for the first time EVER Shocked

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 12:02
domecurb wrote:this for the first time EVER Shocked


Great looking watch and hopefully destined for a bit more wrist time after today. Very Happy
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 12:05
daff62 wrote:
domecurb wrote:this for the first time EVER Shocked


Great looking watch and hopefully destined for a bit more wrist time after today. Very Happy

i was going to do an FFF mod but decided its too nice
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 12:23
domecurb wrote:
daff62 wrote:
domecurb wrote:this for the first time EVER Shocked


Great looking watch and hopefully destined for a bit more wrist time after today. Very Happy

i was going to do an FFF mod but decided its too nice

If I knew what FFF was I'm sure I would agree. lol!
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 12:51
Actus for me tonight:

avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 12:54
daff62 wrote:
domecurb wrote:
daff62 wrote:
domecurb wrote:this for the first time EVER Shocked


Great looking watch and hopefully destined for a bit more wrist time after today. Very Happy

i was going to do an FFF mod but decided its too nice

If I knew what FFF was I'm sure I would agree. lol!

Fifty Five Fathoms

avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 13:07
Mr Levity wrote:
daff62 wrote:
domecurb wrote:
daff62 wrote:
domecurb wrote:this for the first time EVER Shocked


Great looking watch and hopefully destined for a bit more wrist time after today. Very Happy

i was going to do an FFF mod but decided its too nice

If I knew what FFF was I'm sure I would agree. lol!

Fifty Five Fathoms


Yep.....thats the one...i think there are too many out there now and i think the watch is nice enough in its own right
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

on Wed Feb 15 2017, 13:36
If I knew what FFF was I'm sure I would agree. lol!
[/quote]

Fifty Five Fathoms

[/quote]


Thanks, I've learnt something new.

Sponsored content

Re: Wednesday 15 February 2017

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum