THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Friday 20th October Yesterday at 21:15Iceblue
Thursday 19 October 2017.Thu Oct 19 2017, 18:30Robti
Which Insert would you pick Wed Oct 18 2017, 19:40Daz
Ultra rare Seiko on eBay Wed Oct 18 2017, 16:36daff62
Tuesday 17th November Tue Oct 17 2017, 18:12Robti
Watches you do not wear Mon Oct 16 2017, 20:22SeikoJohn
Sunday 15th October Sun Oct 15 2017, 11:35Elwood
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
82 Posts - 27%
76 Posts - 25%
40 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 12%
25 Posts - 8%
22 Posts - 7%
20 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 14:24
I have being wanting to buy a watch for a while but could not decide what I wanted until this popped up in the sales section from Andy (Iceblue) a beauty Seiko 7002-7000 If I have dated it correctly it is from 1994. I was going to put the strap I made on it but for now stuck a rubber one on and straight onto the wrist it has gone







Another good one to add to my growing collection or Hording as some keeps pointing out lol!
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2670
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 14:36
a cracking classic Seiko
although your itch is scratched it is only sleeping and will re-awake shortly Razz
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 14:37
domecurb wrote:a cracking classic Seiko
although your itch is scratched it is only sleeping and will re-awake shortly Razz

No it wont Razz Razz
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 15:22
SeikoJohn wrote:I have being wanting to buy a watch for a while but could not decide what I wanted until this popped up in the sales section from Andy (Iceblue) a beauty Seiko 7002-7000 If I have dated it correctly it is from 1994. I was going to put the strap I made on it but for now stuck a rubber one on and straight onto the wrist it has gone







Another good one to add to my growing collection or Hording as some keeps pointing out lol!

That's a great looking watch to add to your collection John.

I really like the bezel along with the hands and hour markers. They look that they will have a very strong lume in the dark as well. Very Happy
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 859
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 15:30
Looks good on the strap buddy nice one
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 15:35
daff62 wrote:
I really like the bezel along with the hands and hour markers. They look that they will have a very strong lume in the dark as well. Very Happy

Funny you mention the Lume I have just been in the Downstairs cloakroom and the Lume lit up light a lighthouse it really is great Very Happy

avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 15:35
Iceblue wrote:Looks good on the strap buddy nice one

Cheers Andy I really am liking the watch
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 859
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Itch scratched

on Wed Feb 01 2017, 17:28
Bargain of the year so fair lol
avatar
PC-Magician
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-11-23

Re: Itch scratched

on Tue Feb 07 2017, 21:51
That looks very good.
Sponsored content

Re: Itch scratched

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum