THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Better than a watch Sun Oct 22 2017, 14:56Iceblue
Sunday 22 October 2017.Sun Oct 22 2017, 12:13Robti
Saturday 21 October 2017.Sat Oct 21 2017, 13:43Elwood
Friday 20th October Fri Oct 20 2017, 21:15Iceblue
Thursday 19 October 2017.Thu Oct 19 2017, 18:30Robti
Which Insert would you pick Wed Oct 18 2017, 19:40Daz
Ultra rare Seiko on eBay Wed Oct 18 2017, 16:36daff62
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
88 Posts - 27%
78 Posts - 24%
42 Posts - 13%
38 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 10%
24 Posts - 7%
22 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2672
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 09:48
i feel drawn to this today Very Happy
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 09:59
Love the hands on that Fortis Bruce.

It will be this Omega Constellation for me today. Very Happy

" />
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 11:44
I am really struggling to bond with this one but I am trying accutron hummer

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 11:56
Iceblue wrote:I am really struggling to bond with this one but I am trying accutron hummer


Definitely worth perservering with it as its a really nice watch and looks to be in great condition. I do like the bezel and dial / hands design. Very Happy
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 13:41
daff62 wrote:
Iceblue wrote:I am really struggling to bond with this one but I am trying accutron hummer


Definitely worth perservering with it as its a really nice watch and looks to be in great condition. I do like the bezel and dial / hands design. Very Happy

Does this mean your my first port of call if it starts to move towards the sc Very Happy
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2672
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 14:24
Iceblue wrote:I am really struggling to bond with this one but I am trying accutron hummer


i think you are a bit like me Andy, you can appreciate a beautiful watch but dont necessarily want to wear them, its a situation i find myself too often Laughing
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 14:36
Iceblue wrote:
daff62 wrote:
Iceblue wrote:I am really struggling to bond with this one but I am trying accutron hummer


Definitely worth perservering with it as its a really nice watch and looks to be in great condition. I do like the bezel and dial / hands design. Very Happy

Does this mean your my first port of call if it starts to move towards the sc Very Happy

Fingers crossed the "bonding" will work before the need of the sales corner arises. Very Happy
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 14:41
I can definitely appriciate it
Guest
Guest

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 14:49
I must go down to the sea again,
to the lonely sea and the sky;



I left my shoes and socks there -
I wonder if they're dry?

Poem by Spike Milligan
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 20:21
This Frankenbell for the afternoon/evening. The alarm has decided to stop working (the crown winds but there is no stop). Still, considering that I bought it from our favourite Evilbay villain Beejooped, it's done well to last as long as it did. And I do like it despite it's faults.



Actually, I've just realised that technically I shouldn't be wearing this one yet. I managed to get a £20 partial refund from him, so it should be further down my list in my current rotation (descending cost order).
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 20:33
Mr Levity wrote:



.

I really like the look of this watch especially the little hint of red on the chapter ring . Can I ask how big the case is please . Cheers
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 21:21
Just swopped over to the Seiko 7002 coin bezel



avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2672
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 22:29
Iceblue wrote:Just swopped over to the Seiko 7002 coin bezel




thats very smart
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 23:05
SeikoJohn wrote:
Mr Levity wrote:



.

I really like the look of this watch especially the little hint of red on the chapter ring . Can I ask how big the case is please . Cheers

I will take it to work tomorrow and measure it.
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 23:15
Thankyou Very Happy I am just curious to see how big they are .. I really like it and may have to invest in something similar in the future

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2672
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Tue Jan 17 2017, 23:18
SeikoJohn wrote:Thankyou Very Happy I am just curious to see how big they are .. I really like it and may have to invest in something similar in the future

38mm wide if i recall, but they look bigger IMO, lovely watches
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Wed Jan 18 2017, 08:46
domecurb wrote:
SeikoJohn wrote:Thankyou Very Happy I am just curious to see how big they are .. I really like it and may have to invest in something similar in the future

38mm wide if i recall, but they look bigger IMO, lovely watches

What he said.

The helmet style case does make it look bigger. It's 44mm the other way.
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Tuesday 17th January

on Wed Jan 18 2017, 10:00
Thankyou

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
Sponsored content

Re: Tuesday 17th January

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum