THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/


1 MORE MEMBER AND WE HAVE A COMPETITION !!!!

Latest topics

» Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptyToday at 8:50 by daff62

» Tuesday 21 May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptyYesterday at 10:55 by SeikoJohn

» Monday 20 May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptyMon 20 May 2019 - 12:14 by domecurb

» Saturday 18 May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 9:01 by SeikoJohn

» Friday 17 May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 13:11 by domecurb

» Thursday 16 May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptyThu 16 May 2019 - 8:44 by daff62

» Wednesday 15th may Mental Health Awareness Week
Hi from another refugee EmptyWed 15 May 2019 - 10:57 by SeikoJohn

» Tuesday 14 May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptyTue 14 May 2019 - 22:42 by domecurb

» Monday 13 May 2019.
Hi from another refugee EmptyMon 13 May 2019 - 8:51 by daff62

Top posting users this month

May 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates


visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Hi from another refugee

Number6
Number6

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-01-11

Hi from another refugee Empty Hi from another refugee

Post by Number6 on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 18:54

Different forum, different name.
Hi to everyone old and new.
Wearing this,if the link works someone may recognise it Very Happy
Hi from another refugee Image_zpskrzfwjkd
Iceblue
Iceblue
Admin

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 44
Location : Bedfordshire

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by Iceblue on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 18:58

Hi and welcome on board
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3225
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by domecurb on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 18:59

@Number6 wrote:Different forum, different name.
Hi to everyone old and new.
Wearing this,if the link works someone may recognise it Very Happy
Hi from another refugee Image_zpskrzfwjkd

welcome aboard Number6, hope you enjoy your stay, we are trying to be a friendly, open and troll/bully free Forum in the hope that anyone and everyone will feel they have a place here
look for forward to seeing more of your watches Hi from another refugee 3377044411
Number6
Number6

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-01-11

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by Number6 on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:14

A ha someone doesn't recognise one of his old watches-must have too many Wink
daff62
daff62
FULL MEMBER

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2016-09-26

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by daff62 on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:34

Hi and welcome to the Forum, will look forward to seeing some more of your watches. Very Happy
SeikoJohn
SeikoJohn
Admin

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 47
Location : Middlesbrough

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by SeikoJohn on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:53

Hello and welcome to the forum I am sure you will enjoy it here and any questions please feel free to ask


_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3225
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by domecurb on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 20:57

@Number6 wrote:A ha someone doesn't recognise one of his old watches-must have too many Wink

well........@Number6 i do have too many and i did look at it and think...mmmm i had one like that Wink but thats as far as the brain will function today ..hints are allowed Very Happy
Number6
Number6

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-01-11

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by Number6 on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:39

@domecurb wrote:
@Number6 wrote:A ha someone doesn't recognise one of his old watches-must have too many Wink

well........@Number6  i do have too many and i did look at it and think...mmmm i had one like that Wink but thats as far as the brain will function today ..hints are allowed Very Happy

Handlehall on twf but my address has changed so I didn't want to use that name again.
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3225
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by domecurb on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:46

@Number6 wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@Number6 wrote:A ha someone doesn't recognise one of his old watches-must have too many Wink

well........@Number6  i do have too many and i did look at it and think...mmmm i had one like that Wink but thats as far as the brain will function today ..hints are allowed Very Happy

Handlehall on twf but my address has changed so I didn't want to use that name again.

blimey mate that was a while ago Shocked but i remember now Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by Guest on Thu 12 Jan 2017 - 10:46

welcome Number 6 you will find our little village a very nice place to stay. We even have one of these bounce  So don't try to leave Very Happy

Sponsored content

Hi from another refugee Empty Re: Hi from another refugee

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2019 - 22:46