THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
82 Posts - 28%
73 Posts - 25%
38 Posts - 13%
34 Posts - 12%
24 Posts - 8%
22 Posts - 7%
20 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:11
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
A rather mysterious gift arrived for me today in the post a beautiful set of shotgun cartridge cuff links they really are unusual and beautiful . They have come from a member of the forum as in with the address was written "28000bpm" but no name in with the present and they must know of my love for shooting . Who ever you are please own up now so I can say thank you



avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:16
Not me I'm afraid but what a great gift. I have never seen cuff links of that design before & they are perfect for someone who loves shooting. Very Happy
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:21
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
it even arrived in an awesome box


_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:27
SeikoJohn wrote:it even arrived in an awesome box


That box is awesome & perfect for keeping the cuff links safe.

Someone has done really well picking this gift for you. Very Happy
avatar
Pip
Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-11-26
Age : 49
Location : Berkshire, England

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:35
Not me Guv'! But nice gift.
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2667
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 13:15
they are excellent, but i have no clue who they are from either............clearly someone who thinks a lot of you which excludes me as i got you sod all lol!
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 13:24
Thanks Bruce The feeling is mutual Very Happy

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 19:01
domecurb wrote:they are excellent, but i have no clue who they are from either............clearly someone who thinks a lot of you which excludes me as i got you sod all lol!

You never no Bruce one may turn up in the post

And I am glad you like them I new the shooting connection so new these would suit
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 19:06
Iceblue wrote:
domecurb wrote:they are excellent, but i have no clue who they are from either............clearly someone who thinks a lot of you which excludes me as i got you sod all lol!

You never no Bruce one may turn up in the post

And I am glad you like them I new the shooting connection so new these would suit  

The mystery member has stepped forward thanyou very much Andy they are beautiful and yes the shooting connection us great . Again many thanks and very generous of you .
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 19:10
SeikoJohn wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
domecurb wrote:they are excellent, but i have no clue who they are from either............clearly someone who thinks a lot of you which excludes me as i got you sod all lol!

You never no Bruce one may turn up in the post

And I am glad you like them I new the shooting connection so new these would suit  

The mystery member has stepped forward thanyou very much Andy they are beautiful and yes the shooting connection us great . Again many thanks and very generous of you .

No problem buddy sometime a simple gesture makes a nice supprise

And Bruce make sure you keep your eye out for the postman
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2667
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 19:12
Iceblue wrote:
SeikoJohn wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
domecurb wrote:they are excellent, but i have no clue who they are from either............clearly someone who thinks a lot of you which excludes me as i got you sod all lol!

You never no Bruce one may turn up in the post

And I am glad you like them I new the shooting connection so new these would suit  

The mystery member has stepped forward thanyou very much Andy they are beautiful and yes the shooting connection us great . Again many thanks and very generous of you .

No problem buddy sometime a simple gesture makes a nice supprise

And Bruce make sure you keep your eye out for the postman  

i will i will cheers i will thank you in advance...........unnecessary, but an appreciated gesture Andy
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Fri Dec 23 2016, 19:15
domecurb wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
SeikoJohn wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
domecurb wrote:they are excellent, but i have no clue who they are from either............clearly someone who thinks a lot of you which excludes me as i got you sod all lol!

You never no Bruce one may turn up in the post

And I am glad you like them I new the shooting connection so new these would suit  

The mystery member has stepped forward thanyou very much Andy they are beautiful and yes the shooting connection us great . Again many thanks and very generous of you .

No problem buddy sometime a simple gesture makes a nice supprise

And Bruce make sure you keep your eye out for the postman  

i will i will cheers i will thank you in advance...........unnecessary, but an appreciated gesture Andy

And if they don't turn up but tomorrow any future Royal Mail employee will be barred instantly lol
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2667
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Sat Dec 24 2016, 11:18
a most generous, thoughtful, unexpected gift turned up from @Iceblue today Very Happy
what a thoroughly kind chap you are Andy........thank you

avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2008
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:03
Little car cuff links an amazing present Very Happy

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 858
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:13
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Glad they arrived merry Christmas everybody
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2667
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

on Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:54
Iceblue wrote:Glad they arrived merry Christmas everybody

made my day Andy.......i wont forget it .thanks again.
Sponsored content

Re: Mysterious gift arrived today

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum