THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
Latest topics
Better than a watch Sun Oct 22 2017, 14:56Iceblue
Sunday 22 October 2017.Sun Oct 22 2017, 12:13Robti
Saturday 21 October 2017.Sat Oct 21 2017, 13:43Elwood
Friday 20th October Fri Oct 20 2017, 21:15Iceblue
Thursday 19 October 2017.Thu Oct 19 2017, 18:30Robti
Which Insert would you pick Wed Oct 18 2017, 19:40Daz
Ultra rare Seiko on eBay Wed Oct 18 2017, 16:36daff62
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
88 Posts - 27%
78 Posts - 24%
42 Posts - 13%
38 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 10%
24 Posts - 7%
22 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 0%
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 16:10
Why I don't know why but I have got a thing about Quartz orient watches especially the divers type , after having a few and recently buying one from Bruce it wasn't going to be long before the hunt continued , and I was supprised when I came across another so quickly as these aren't up for sale too often and it has the original orient strap , so a quick picture of the watch and then when it arrives from the other side of the world somewhere I will update the thread

avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2672
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 16:36
ooo.........thats a nice one Andy..when it from ? 90's ?
they are like sodding buses now aren't they Razz
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 2014
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 16:40
Ha ha tou found another one ... nice one fella . Gonna be a long wait for mr postman

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:08
domecurb wrote:ooo.........thats a nice one Andy..when it from ? 90's ?
they are like sodding buses now aren't they  Razz

Yep I am already looking at another just for the movement I am guessing most of the orient Quartz with day date use the same movement
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SeikoJohn wrote:Ha ha tou found another one ... nice one fella . Gonna be a long wait for mr postman

Yep too long buddy lol
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2672
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://thewatch-clockforum.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:11
Iceblue wrote:
domecurb wrote:ooo.........thats a nice one Andy..when it from ? 90's ?
they are like sodding buses now aren't they  Razz

Yep I am already looking at another just for the movement I am guessing most of the orient Quartz with day date use the same movement

i take it its a non runner then? some of the bits a sent you should be able to build into a working movement hopefully and they will be the same dimensions etc so will fit ok
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:19
Looks really good. Hopefully it will miss the usual postal delays leading up to Christmas. Very Happy
avatar
Iceblue
Admin
Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 42
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Another orient ooopps

on Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:24
domecurb wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
domecurb wrote:ooo.........thats a nice one Andy..when it from ? 90's ?
they are like sodding buses now aren't they  Razz

Yep I am already looking at another just for the movement I am guessing most of the orient Quartz with day date use the same movement

i take it its a non runner then? some of the bits a sent you should be able to build into a working movement hopefully and they will be the same dimensions etc so will fit ok

It's a runner just looking for a few movement for the two others I have tucked away
Sponsored content

Re: Another orient ooopps

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum