THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Tues 25th sept
Today at 16:37 by SeikoJohn

» Monday 24 September 2018.
Yesterday at 17:38 by domecurb

» Sunday 23rd September
Sun Sep 23 2018, 21:09 by Robti

» Saturday 22 September 2018.
Sat Sep 22 2018, 16:09 by Iceblue

» Thursday 20 September 2018.
Thu Sep 20 2018, 13:24 by domecurb

» Wednesday 19 September 2018.
Wed Sep 19 2018, 11:56 by daff62

» Tuesday 18 September 2018.
Tue Sep 18 2018, 12:21 by daff62

» Monday 17 September 2018.
Mon Sep 17 2018, 08:59 by daff62

» Sunday 16 September 2018.
Sun Sep 16 2018, 14:11 by SeikoJohn

Top posting users this month

September 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates


visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Another one of the fans returns!

Share

Guest
Guest

Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 23 2016, 22:23

Hi, Brucie! So glad that everything has turned out fine and congrats on your own forum! Alerted to your new site by another of the old faithfuls...(I won't embarrass anyone by saying how I found out!) but so priveleged to have been asked to check out the new site and ask for membership.
I think we're going to have some fun here!
avatar
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3068
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by domecurb on Wed Nov 23 2016, 22:44

welcome Roger Very Happy
i dont care who told ...just glad you are here
as with the other known members and friends and knowing what a pain in the **** Razz good contributing member you are.. you automatically jump to full membership
glad you are here Smile
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin

Posts : 2526
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 46
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by SeikoJohn on Wed Nov 23 2016, 22:59

Dont give Roger full membership it will go straight to his head and he will go power crazy Very Happy lol!

Hi Rog glad you joined matey looking forward to having some good banter with you


_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3068
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by domecurb on Wed Nov 23 2016, 23:00

@SeikoJohn wrote:Dont give Roger full membership it will go straight to his head and he will go power crazy Very Happy lol!

Hi Rog glad you joined matey looking forward to having some good banter with you

there is method in my madness..........any more power to his head and he will explode lol!

Guest
Guest

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 23 2016, 23:11

@domecurb wrote:
@SeikoJohn wrote:Dont give Roger full membership it will go straight to his head and he will go power crazy Very Happy lol!

Hi Rog glad you joined matey looking forward to having some good banter with you

there is method in my madness..........any more power to his head and he will explode lol!


Just trying to work out out how to post pics.....please don't say I have to go back to a photo hosting site...... Mad have just got nicely used to onsite hosting....










avatar
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3068
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by domecurb on Wed Nov 23 2016, 23:16

@Roger the Dodger wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@SeikoJohn wrote:Dont give Roger full membership it will go straight to his head and he will go power crazy Very Happy lol!

Hi Rog glad you joined matey looking forward to having some good banter with you

there is method in my madness..........any more power to his head and he will explode lol!


Just trying to work out out how to post pics.....please don't say I have to go back to a photo hosting site...... Mad have just got nicely used to onsite hosting....








yep...photo hosting..sorry Crying or Very sad
its easy though just use the insert image on the tool bar above and paste in the image address, you can even copy and paste from a certain other forum to here Wink
i may add hosting in the future...its not worth it at the moment through

Guest
Guest

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 23 2016, 23:41

@domecurb wrote:
@Roger the Dodger wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@SeikoJohn wrote:Dont give Roger full membership it will go straight to his head and he will go power crazy Very Happy lol!

Hi Rog glad you joined matey looking forward to having some good banter with you

there is method in my madness..........any more power to his head and he will explode lol!


Just trying to work out out how to post pics.....please don't say I have to go back to a photo hosting site...... Mad have just got nicely used to onsite hosting....








yep...photo hosting..sorry  Crying or Very sad
its easy though just use the insert image on the tool bar above and paste in the image address, you can even copy and paste from a certain other forum to here  Wink
i may add hosting in the future...its not worth it at the moment through

Not a prob....just posted some pics in my first thread.....just got to get back into the old method!
....and you can't fool me with that nifty backwards moniker, Brucemod! Razz Razz Razz
avatar
Iceblue
Admin

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Iceblue on Thu Nov 24 2016, 07:16

@Roger the Dodger wrote:Hi, Brucie! So glad that everything has turned out fine and congrats on your own forum! Alerted to your new site by another of the old faithfuls...(I won't embarrass anyone by saying how I found out!) but so priveleged to have been asked to check out the new site and ask for membership.
I think we're going to have some fun here!

Hi roger welcome on board buddy good to see you
avatar
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3068
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by domecurb on Thu Nov 24 2016, 09:39

"and you can't fool me with that nifty backwards moniker, Brucemod"
it was a touch of sarcasm lol!
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by daff62 on Thu Nov 24 2016, 10:17

My old brain hadn't worked out the "backward moniker". I struggle with things that are the right way around these days never mind backwards. Sad
avatar
PC-Magician
FULL MEMBER

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-11-23

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by PC-Magician on Thu Nov 24 2016, 16:16

Hi Roger
Warm welcome to you. Very Happy
avatar
apm101
FULL MEMBER

Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-10-19
Location : Laandaan

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by apm101 on Thu Nov 24 2016, 19:03

Yay! Welcome, Roger!
avatar
Elwood
FULL MEMBER

Posts : 530
Join date : 2016-09-26
Location : South West England

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Elwood on Thu Nov 24 2016, 19:57

Good to see you on board Roger. I look forward to some gardening tips along with comments on watches!

Guest
Guest

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24 2016, 20:58

It's going to be fun trying to work out who some of these names are....I'm sure I know some of them in a different guise from elsewhere...... scratch


Last edited by Roger the Dodger on Thu Nov 24 2016, 21:37; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin

Posts : 2526
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 46
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by SeikoJohn on Thu Nov 24 2016, 21:24

Tis me jsud2002 Very Happy but I guess you already knew that


_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3068
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by domecurb on Thu Nov 24 2016, 21:27

@SeikoJohn wrote:Tis me jsud2002 Very Happy  but I guess you already knew that

if only i had known Rolling Eyes
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin

Posts : 2526
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 46
Location : Middlesbrough

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by SeikoJohn on Thu Nov 24 2016, 21:32

@domecurb wrote:
@SeikoJohn wrote:Tis me jsud2002 Very Happy  but I guess you already knew that

if only i had known Rolling Eyes

I have the power to ban you dont forget Razz

Guest
Guest

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24 2016, 21:38

@SeikoJohn wrote:Tis me jsud2002 Very Happy  but I guess you already knew that

Blimey! Didn't see that one coming!...From the avatar I was thinking of someone else!

Anyway...nice to see you in a different guise, John!

Guest
Guest

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24 2016, 21:40

@Elwood wrote:Good to see you on board Roger.  I look forward to some gardening tips along with comments on watches!

I'll see what I can do!

Sponsored content

Re: Another one of the fans returns!

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Sep 25 2018, 18:39