THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/


2 MORE MEMBERS AND WE HAVE A COMPETITION !!!!

Latest topics

» Holiday watch
Today at 15:07 by domecurb

» Saturday 23 February 2019.
Today at 10:52 by SeikoJohn

» new member Bigbadbaz
Yesterday at 03:47 by Iceblue

» Thursday 21st Feb
Thu Feb 21 2019, 11:47 by daff62

» Monday 18 February 2019.
Mon Feb 18 2019, 12:13 by daff62

» Sunday 17 February 2019.
Sun Feb 17 2019, 08:54 by daff62

» Saturday 16 February 2019.
Sat Feb 16 2019, 08:49 by daff62

» Invicta mod
Fri Feb 15 2019, 20:10 by Iceblue

» Monday 11 February 2019.
Mon Feb 11 2019, 11:58 by daff62

Top posting users this month

February 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728   

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates


visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Monday 4 February 2019.

Share
daff62
daff62
FULL MEMBER

Posts : 1809
Join date : 2016-09-26

Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by daff62 on Mon Feb 04 2019, 08:08

Giving this silver cushion cased Smiths from 1945 a turn today. Very Happy

Iceblue
Iceblue
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by Iceblue on Mon Feb 04 2019, 20:59

I no Domecurb loves the padi brand name lol! so on with the new arrival today the

Seiko solar padi tuna



domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by domecurb on Mon Feb 04 2019, 21:43

@Iceblue wrote:I no Domecurb loves the padi brand name lol! so on with the new arrival today the

Seiko solar padi tuna




it just reminds me of Paddy and Mick jokes lol!

thats smart, i dont think i have seen a Seiko Solar with the crown at 4 scratch


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..
Iceblue
Iceblue
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by Iceblue on Mon Feb 04 2019, 21:51

Yep I Agee Bruce lol my niece said to if swap the p and d and spell it backwards it would read iPad aaaaahhhhhhhhh lol don't you just live teenagers
Iceblue
Iceblue
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by Iceblue on Mon Feb 04 2019, 21:55

Paddy said to Murphy why is it that divers always fall backward out of the boat

Murphy replays becouse if they fell forward they would fall into the boat
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by domecurb on Mon Feb 04 2019, 22:15

@Iceblue wrote:Paddy said to Murphy why is it that divers always fall backward out of the boat

Murphy replays because if they fell forward they would fall into the boat

these days that is racist Shocked

so on that subject : Paddy says to mick : i met a leprechaun and he gave me 2 wishes...what did you ask for ? says Mick...a never ending bottle of Guiness says Paddy...and what about the 2nd wish says Mick, simple says Paddy.........another never ending bottle of Guiness Very Happy


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..
Iceblue
Iceblue
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by Iceblue on Mon Feb 04 2019, 22:24

@domecurb wrote:
@Iceblue wrote:Paddy said to Murphy why is it that divers always fall backward out of the boat

Murphy replays because if they fell forward they would fall into the boat

these days that is racist Shocked

so on that subject : Paddy says to mick : i met a leprechaun and he gave me 2 wishes...what did you ask for ? says Mick...a never ending bottle of Guiness says Paddy...and what about the 2nd wish says Mick, simple says Paddy.........another never ending bottle of Guiness  Very Happy

And stereotyping with Guiness lucky my family roots are welsh bbbaaaa and honestly they are lol
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by domecurb on Mon Feb 04 2019, 22:29

@Iceblue wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@Iceblue wrote:Paddy said to Murphy why is it that divers always fall backward out of the boat

Murphy replays because if they fell forward they would fall into the boat

these days that is racist Shocked

so on that subject : Paddy says to mick : i met a leprechaun and he gave me 2 wishes...what did you ask for ? says Mick...a never ending bottle of Guiness says Paddy...and what about the 2nd wish says Mick, simple says Paddy.........another never ending bottle of Guiness  Very Happy

And stereotyping with Guiness lucky my family roots  are welsh bbbaaaa and honestly they are lol

i met 2 girls in a pub years ago and i said: where are you 2 girls from ? and one said wales and i said: sorry where are you 2 whales from lol!


_________________
"treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you wont go far wrong" - Me Wink

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..
Iceblue
Iceblue
Admin

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 43
Location : Bedfordshire

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by Iceblue on Mon Feb 04 2019, 22:55

I don’t get it they are from whales aaaahhhhh lol lol pmsl

Sponsored content

Re: Monday 4 February 2019.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Feb 23 2019, 21:22