THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

Latest topics

» Anyone Around!
Today's Desk Diver! EmptySun Dec 27 2020, 15:54 by Robti

» sub £50 screwdriver set
Today's Desk Diver! EmptySun Jun 21 2020, 12:11 by Robti

» Anyone bought anything during lockdown
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyThu May 14 2020, 07:27 by Iceblue

» How is everybody
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyWed Apr 01 2020, 15:35 by Robti

» 2020 future watch collection
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyWed Jan 01 2020, 09:21 by Iceblue

» 31st December 2019
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:41 by Iceblue

» Happy new year too you all
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyTue Dec 31 2019, 20:29 by Iceblue

» Merry Christmas
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyWed Dec 25 2019, 21:47 by Robti

» 13th November 2019
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyWed Nov 13 2019, 17:54 by Iceblue

Top posting users this month

No user

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

2 posters

Today's Desk Diver!

Qtronic
    Qtronic

Today's Desk Diver! Empty Today's Desk Diver!

Post by Qtronic Thu Jan 03 2019, 18:17

First day back at work after three weeks off! Jings what a struggle - not complaining though. That bezel needs a dust, its not scratches just dust.

When I first bought this it took me a while to adjust to the Green. However after a while it grew and grew on me. CW no longer produce this "Green LV" model.

Today's Desk Diver! Watch10

Yes am rubbish at setting the date! I have just taken this picture today the 3rd of Jan.
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Today's Desk Diver! Empty Re: Today's Desk Diver!

Post by domecurb Thu Jan 03 2019, 18:51

Qtronic wrote:First day back at work after three weeks off! Jings what a struggle - not complaining though. That bezel needs a dust, its not scratches just dust.

When I first bought this it took me a while to adjust to the Green. However after a while it grew and grew on me. CW no longer produce this "Green LV" model.

Today's Desk Diver! Watch10

Yes am rubbish at setting the date! I have just taken this picture today the 3rd of Jan.

Very smart, not a brand I have looked at much,dont know why as the make some nice watches...
    Maybe because they can't seem to settle on a brand image ? scratch
    Qtronic
    Qtronic

Post by Qtronic Thu Jan 03 2019, 19:03

They are very well made, the quality is outstanding IMO - I do really like their new Bronze GMT Auto in the "brown face" - however their prices have inceased in the last couple of years.

The Green one I have is Quartz, I do think the battery needs changed as it loses five minutes over a week but looses no more after that. Odd - maybe a wonky R movement!

In fact I think the Bronze GMT only comes in the blue face, I love that bezel on the GMT - Admin please remove the link below if this breaks any rules: (I do not work or promote for this company)

GMT Bronze
    domecurb
    domecurb
    Admin

Post by domecurb Thu Jan 03 2019, 22:12

Qtronic wrote:They are very well made, the quality is outstanding IMO - I do really like their new Bronze GMT Auto in the "brown face" - however their prices have inceased in the last couple of years.

The Green one I have is Quartz, I do think the battery needs changed as it loses five minutes over a week but looses no more after that. Odd - maybe a wonky R movement!

In fact I think the Bronze GMT only comes in the blue face, I love that bezel on the GMT - Admin please remove the link below if this breaks any rules: (I do not work or promote for this company)

GMT Bronze

a battery wont affect the time keeping, you would get a low battery warning as a 2 second tick first, its most likely a fault in the movement, some get a bit of "play" when you adjust the time and can catch up with itself over a few days, maybe set it 5 mins fast and let it settle ?

Oh and post as many links as you want as long as they are not dodgy lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 10:31