THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REGISTER AND JOIN IN, WE ARE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME
STICK AROUND AND SAY HELLO
THE WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM

The meeting place for watch and clock enthusiasts also @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thewatchandclockforum/

1 MORE MEMBER AND WE HAVE A COMPETITION !!!!

Latest topics

» Sunday 26 May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyYesterday at 11:47 by daff62

» Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyWed May 22 2019, 08:50 by daff62

» Tuesday 21 May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyTue May 21 2019, 10:55 by SeikoJohn

» Monday 20 May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyMon May 20 2019, 12:14 by domecurb

» Saturday 18 May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptySat May 18 2019, 09:01 by SeikoJohn

» Friday 17 May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyFri May 17 2019, 13:11 by domecurb

» Thursday 16 May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyThu May 16 2019, 08:44 by daff62

» Wednesday 15th may Mental Health Awareness Week
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyWed May 15 2019, 10:57 by SeikoJohn

» Tuesday 14 May 2019.
Today's Desk Diver! EmptyTue May 14 2019, 22:42 by domecurb

Top posting users this month

May 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Today's Desk Diver!

Qtronic
Qtronic

Today's Desk Diver! Empty Today's Desk Diver!

Post by Qtronic on Thu Jan 03 2019, 18:17

First day back at work after three weeks off! Jings what a struggle - not complaining though. That bezel needs a dust, its not scratches just dust.

When I first bought this it took me a while to adjust to the Green. However after a while it grew and grew on me. CW no longer produce this "Green LV" model.

Today's Desk Diver! Watch10

Yes am rubbish at setting the date! I have just taken this picture today the 3rd of Jan.
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Today's Desk Diver! Empty Re: Today's Desk Diver!

Post by domecurb on Thu Jan 03 2019, 18:51

@Qtronic wrote:First day back at work after three weeks off! Jings what a struggle - not complaining though. That bezel needs a dust, its not scratches just dust.

When I first bought this it took me a while to adjust to the Green. However after a while it grew and grew on me. CW no longer produce this "Green LV" model.

Today's Desk Diver! Watch10

Yes am rubbish at setting the date! I have just taken this picture today the 3rd of Jan.

Very smart, not a brand I have looked at much,dont know why as the make some nice watches...
Maybe because they can't seem to settle on a brand image ? scratch

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..
Qtronic
Qtronic

Post by Qtronic on Thu Jan 03 2019, 19:03

They are very well made, the quality is outstanding IMO - I do really like their new Bronze GMT Auto in the "brown face" - however their prices have inceased in the last couple of years.

The Green one I have is Quartz, I do think the battery needs changed as it loses five minutes over a week but looses no more after that. Odd - maybe a wonky R movement!

In fact I think the Bronze GMT only comes in the blue face, I love that bezel on the GMT - Admin please remove the link below if this breaks any rules: (I do not work or promote for this company)

GMT Bronze
domecurb
domecurb
Admin

Post by domecurb on Thu Jan 03 2019, 22:12

@Qtronic wrote:They are very well made, the quality is outstanding IMO - I do really like their new Bronze GMT Auto in the "brown face" - however their prices have inceased in the last couple of years.

The Green one I have is Quartz, I do think the battery needs changed as it loses five minutes over a week but looses no more after that. Odd - maybe a wonky R movement!

In fact I think the Bronze GMT only comes in the blue face, I love that bezel on the GMT - Admin please remove the link below if this breaks any rules: (I do not work or promote for this company)

GMT Bronze

a battery wont affect the time keeping, you would get a low battery warning as a 2 second tick first, its most likely a fault in the movement, some get a bit of "play" when you adjust the time and can catch up with itself over a few days, maybe set it 5 mins fast and let it settle ?

Oh and post as many links as you want as long as they are not dodgy lol!

"itsabrawbrichtmoonlichtnichtthenicht" - R.Burns

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 27 2019, 06:15